Vine Grove, KY

Posted July 24, 2012
It is big.and very decent.the school has high education and is very fun. If your choices of middle school has jta in it, scratch them out except jta.jta is the best school evvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!

Posted March 24, 2010
I have taught at JTA for 5 years and have friends who teach in the states of Kentucky, California, and Indiana. JTA has an amazing staff of teachers who collaborate with each other and the community, to make sure that each child is successful in their education. When talking to my friends at other schools and states, we are leaps and bounds above them. Not only in test scores, but the way we communicate with parents and the community.

James T Alton Middle School 3

Posted December 23, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009
I think the teachers at JTA are great. I read someone's review about the teachers wanting to have the parents teach and that A students teach themselves and I disagree. The quality of the teacher and the involvement of the parent are both crucial in a childs development. pitting one against another is counterproductive and the student is the one who is hurt. I have set in several classes (any parent can) and the teachers are great, some of the kids however choose not to conform or just don't pay attention. That is where strong parenting is needed with consequences at home to look forward to for failure at school perhaps they will be more attentive. The teachers communicate great with monthly newsletters and periodic cards or letters to our home. Thumbs up to JTA<

James T Alton Middle School 0

Posted April 04, 2009
I am currently an eighth grader here at JTA and I don't want it to end; JTA has been my favorite school out of five different schools I've been to: JC Burckhead Parkway Elemantry New Highland Lincoln Trail Elementry and Woodland Elemantry; I am 14 and don't want togrow up or leave my fave school! JTA Rox!

Posted February 15, 2009
J.T.A is the best! They have wonderful teachers who teach the children all they need to know! James T. Alton Middle School rocks!

James T Alton Middle School 0

Posted February 12, 2009
James t. alton is a great school! my child goes there and is a very great student because of the things she learns there.

Posted January 27, 2009
J.T.A is amazing! Everything is for the kids and they make sure every student has what they need to succeed!

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted August 30, 2007
I go to jta and let me tell you that everything there is to help us in every way.

James T Alton Middle School
100 Country Club Rd, Vine Grove, KY  40175
Last modified James T Alton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James T Alton Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top