Vine Grove, KY

Posted August 25, 2014
This school is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! I can't say enough great things about it! The principal, Mr. Sutton, is outstanding. He really keeps the kids excited about things at the school and keeps things fun! He is very approachable and very nice. He seriously knows just about every child by name! The staff are always friendly and always seem happy to be at the school and eager to teach the kids. My son does very well at this school and stays challenged with his work! I definitely recommend Vine Grove Elementary for anyone!!

Posted April 18, 2014
This school is phenomenal! Staff and teachers are very friendly and love their jobs. They always seem happy to be at the school and eager to teach the kids. The principal greets each student, every morning at drop-off. Mr. Sutton's leadership is a great example for all teachers and staff to follow. My children excelled at this school. It was very easy to become involved in the school activities as a parent. I spent many hours volunteering and loved every minute of it. I would definitely recommend Vine Grove Elementary for anyone coming to the Fort Knox/Radcliff/Vine Grove area.

Posted July 18, 2013
This school is fantastic! All three of my children have attended this school and the teachers are great! The first grade teachers are very good and my children all learned to read by the middle of the year!!!!

Posted October 14, 2007

Vine Grove Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2007
The staff and teachers are very aproachable and friendly when it comes to discussing my children's educational goals. I am kept well informed as to what it going on in the school, and am quite happy with the adacemic programs offered.

Posted May 23, 2007

Posted April 24, 2005
My son is in his first year at VGES and I couldn't be more impressed with this school. They are very parent-friendly, and always willing to work and help out in ensuring your child's success. The quality of teachers and staff is exceptional, and they offer many programs and activities for all age ranges.

Posted February 18, 2004
Vine Grove is very parent friendly. Anytime I come to visit or volunteer there is always a smiling face.

Vine Grove Elementary School
309 First St, Vine Grove, KY  40175
Last modified Vine Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vine Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top