9-12 & Ungraded
Walton, KY

Posted April 05, 2014
I am a student at this school it is filled with pride and honor great for college prep and readiness go cats

Posted September 07, 2012
I have 2 children that attend school there. It is a school with pride, in everything they do, from sports to academics. You get a private school ambiance in a public school setting. Parents have the opportunity to be involved in many activities. I am very impressed with how this school focuses on preparing our kids for the future. Beginning in freshman year, the school has them select classes as you would in college. I think my kids will be more than prepared to excel. In addition, students can earn college credit during their WV. W-V prepares you academically. If you have a problem with WV, it is most likely because you didn't get involved in your child's education, The educators at Walton are facilitators, you still have to do your job as a parent as well, You are still Responsible. My only complaint about this school is there does seem to be some favortism towards teachers' children or "popular" families when it comes to sports.

Posted March 30, 2011
I am currently a student at Walton Verona and am also the child of an educator. Therefore, I get to see both sides of the story. My mother works very hard in her classes and it is easy to see that the other teachers do to. This also means, of course, that I didn't exactly have it easy going through her grade! But with good effort, everyone can succeed. The only kids who I have found disliking the district were the ones forced to give their best effort. If you are capable of that, this is the school for you!

Walton-Verona High School 2

Posted September 25, 2009

Walton-Verona High School 1

Posted April 20, 2009
Walton-Verona schools are very good at 'selling' themselves, but I have found the school to be mediocre at best. I'm very disappointed in the lack of communication from the school; and its' attempts to smooth over problems rather than solve them.

Walton-Verona High School 4

Posted October 29, 2008
I have been going to school here since i was in kindergarten and i really think that this school is top notch. sometimes you will get a principal or teacher that plays favorites...(especially around sports) but other tan that, i love it!

Posted October 11, 2008

Posted August 04, 2008

Walton-Verona High School 0

Posted August 28, 2007
I have 2 boys in the Walton Verona Schools. Both boys are very different and I have found that the teachers handle both of their needs extremely well. One works on his own with very little supervision, while the other needs more indiviualized help. Both of my boys do well in school and I know it is because of the teachers and guidance they get at school as well as at home. I would recomend anyone moving to the Northern KY area and that want a great school to investigate this district.

Posted December 15, 2006
I also attended WV, k-12. I am now proud to say that all 3 of my children attend school there. It is a school with pride, in everything they do, from sports to academics, or classroom parties to field trips. There is a ton of involvement from the parents and the staff, you get a private school ambiance in a public school setting. When i attended college with my high school diploma from W-V, I was more than prepared to excel in that atmosphere, while most new freshman were trying to catch up with remedial classes, I tested out of some of the freshman requirements, W-V prepares you academically. If you have a problem with WV, it is most likely because you didn't get involved in your child's education, The educators at Walton are facilitators, you still have to do your job as a parent as well, You are still Responsible.

Walton-Verona High School
30 School Rd, Walton, KY  41094
Last modified Walton-Verona High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walton-Verona High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top