Waynesburg, KY

1 review of this school

Highland Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2008
This is an excellent school. I love that my daughter goes to school here. My husband and iI have even discussed buying another home, but will not do so until she is old enough to go on to the 6th grade center. All of the staff is warm and friendly. The teachers are wonderful. They put forth 110% for their students. The principal is completely opposite of my grade school principal. He is warm and caring. He seems compassoinate and very approachable. The students abdolutely adore him. That tells me a lot about him. I give Highland 5 stars!

Highland Elementary School
75 Tickridge Rd, Waynesburg, KY  40489
Last modified Highland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top