Bad
Good

Nichols is a wonderful school. My son has attended Nichols for 2 1/2 years now and ever since we moved him to Nichols he has loved going to school. The teachers and other staff are so loving and caring. The principal is there for our children. She goes over and beyond to make sure that things get done for our school. I wish we could get more of the parents to be involved as well. I Love Nichols Elementary!! This is going to be another AWESOME year!!! Thank you to all of the Staff there!!

I have 2 childern attending Nichols. My wife went to Nichols as well as her Father. When I think of how a school should be I think of Nichols. ALL the staff work hard for our childern. The staff knows us by first name. It always makes me feel good that even the teachers that dont have my childern know there names. My childern have always made progress. The staff is very good about calling me back when I have called. The only thing I wish I could have changed is... I wish I had went there.

My son goes to Nichols Elementary School, and I am very pleased with the progress he has shown over the past year. He has always been a fairly studious kid, but has always struggled with his speech. This year, though, my son has made huge strides in speech, and I could not be happier. The greatest thing about his progress is the fact that he is no longer ashamed to talk to his classmates for fear of having to say any word with the letter 'R' in it. It was a big deal to him and his self confidence. Thank you Nichols staff, and especially the speech department. You have made a difference!

Great school! Iam 28 and I have a 7yr. old daughter who now goes to this school. My mother school there as a child, then me, and now my daughter! I love it. They really work hard with the kids and my daughter enjoys going each day. She has improved on so many things and has 1 on 1 reading help! We love the area as well, very country. I feel back at home now and my children are living where i always hoped we would. The school has been remodled and looks great! I hope this school is around forever :) Great job to the school ! Teachers ..keep up the great work!!!

Last modified Nichols Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.