Posted August 09, 2013
Nichols is a wonderful school. My son has attended Nichols for 2 1/2 years now and ever since we moved him to Nichols he has loved going to school. The teachers and other staff are so loving and caring. The principal is there for our children. She goes over and beyond to make sure that things get done for our school. I wish we could get more of the parents to be involved as well. I Love Nichols Elementary!! This is going to be another AWESOME year!!! Thank you to all of the Staff there!!

Posted May 10, 2010
My son goes to Nichols Elementary School, and I am very pleased with the progress he has shown over the past year. He has always been a fairly studious kid, but has always struggled with his speech. This year, though, my son has made huge strides in speech, and I could not be happier. The greatest thing about his progress is the fact that he is no longer ashamed to talk to his classmates for fear of having to say any word with the letter 'R' in it. It was a big deal to him and his self confidence. Thank you Nichols staff, and especially the speech department. You have made a difference!

Posted January 07, 2010
Great school! Iam 28 and I have a 7yr. old daughter who now goes to this school. My mother school there as a child, then me, and now my daughter! I love it. They really work hard with the kids and my daughter enjoys going each day. She has improved on so many things and has 1 on 1 reading help! We love the area as well, very country. I feel back at home now and my children are living where i always hoped we would. The school has been remodled and looks great! I hope this school is around forever :) Great job to the school ! Teachers ..keep up the great work!!!

Nichols Elementary School
10665 Hwy 44 West, West Point, KY  40177
Last modified Nichols Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nichols Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top