Winchester, KY

Posted September 15, 2014
It is absolutely a fabulous school. My daughter has attended the last 2 years and I plan on her staying. The majority of the children and teachers are not catholic and I have never heard anyone even ask my faith. If you want the greatest school in Winchester and surrounding counties this is it. Love it wish I had the opportunity when I was a kid.

Posted November 02, 2013
St.Agatha is a great school! The teachers care very much about every child. I have 2 daughters at St.Agatha and they love it. The schools academics are outstanding. To give you an idea how outstanding, My 4 year old came out of preschool being able to tell me all the continents names, point them out on a map, and explain to me what a continent was. My older daughter has always tested out higher than the national average. Highly recommend St.Agatha. a continent is.

St. Agatha Academy 1

Posted December 13, 2010
Not a very good school.... It utterly saddend me that my child went through the things she did. She makes straight As and has won the 4H speech contest and is just plainly a genius. But I don't mind that this a catholic school and I completly respect that but my family and I are Christians. The Christian children have to sit and watch the Catholics go through their ceromonies and the teachers were mean and had favoritism over the catholics...... Even the children were cruel to her. Horrible..... I have moved her out..

Posted April 15, 2009
I am a Catholic parent of a first grader and cannot wait for my youngest to begin Kindergarten here! The teachers are dedicated and the ratios are wonderful. While costs have risen over the last several years, the average per month is significantly less than what I pay monthly for child care and you get so much for the price. My first grader loves coming to school and is learning so many different things, academically, spiritually, socially and has an amazing amount of respect for others, especially adults. I would not consider sending my children to any other school!

Posted April 18, 2008
I am the parent of a 4th grader and 8th grader. Both kids started with Kindergarten. I am so thankful for this school. My children are bright. One was a little too loud as a kindergartener and the other too shy. Both are excelling in academics and have become good friends with their classmates. My family is Catholic, and my children now know more about the faith than I do. Teachers are very dedicated and parents involved. You can't do wrong by sending your children to this school - Catholic or otherwise.

St. Agatha Academy 4

Posted February 11, 2008

St. Agatha Academy 4

Posted September 19, 2007
I am the parent of a four and six year old. Both are currently enrolled in the montessor program which only goes through kindergarten. St. Agatha is truly what its tagline says, a vibrant learning community anchored in Christ. The administrators and teachers really care about development on all levels; mind, body and spirit. Character building is a big focus. I was initially ambivalent about going to a catholic school, since we are not catholic. But at this point, we feel that the catholic faith has only enriched our faith and broadened our involvement in God's work. As with other Christian denominations, we are all working towards the same goal-training these children to be compassionate, contributing, Godly members of society.

St. Agatha Academy