PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Calvary Christian is an awesome school!!! I have had children at this school for several years now and I am well pleased with the education they are receiving. I have also been pleased with how they have excelled post-Calvary because of the education they received there. The information on the Great Schools website needs to be updated. Calvary's phone number has changed to 1-859-744-0817. They currently have about 350 - 400 students. It says that there are no different ethic groups represented which is also not the case.

We have had a wonderful experience with CCS! The Principal and Staff are amazing! They make a point to learn every student's name and the level of mutual respect between student and staff is amazing! The preschool is awesome! When we first entered our son into the 3 yr old room, he could not even hold a crayon properly. By the end of the school year, he was able to write his full name and any other word that you spell for him. We fully expect him to begin reading this fall. We LOVE Calvary Christian School! Just wish they had a little more extracurricular activities, especially for the elementary aged students.

My grandchild goes to this school and my second one is starting next year, I wish this school was around when I was growing up so I could of comprehend what I read better than I do now. Reading to me is the most important subject in school to have when you start. If you don't grasp it from the beginning you are lost all the way through your school years and it gets rough. Calvery school makes sure all their students excel in reading, I only wished it was like that when I went to school...I missed out and my grandkids now can receive what I wished I had. I rate Calvery on a one to ten, ten. I know my grandkids will not have to sruggle through their years attending school.

My daughter attends and we love the staff. Great learnig environment for the kids. Wonderful Christian ciriculum.

Great accelerated, Christian based, curriculucm. Great teachers!

Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6