Winchester, KY

Central Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
The teachers are the best and their principal works well with parents and students.

Posted July 29, 2009
We love Central! My children have done very well since enrolling. You could not ask for a more caring and qualified staff! Everyone always has a smile of their face and are very eager to help. Parental involvement is a must for any school and we love being involved with Central! Thank you to all the staff for taking such great care and pride in our kids!

Posted December 11, 2008
Stellar staff! The principal is excellent! Sadly, as the school is slated to be replaced, little funding is spent on the building, but the teachers are dedicated and both Principal Andy Biggers and School Counselor Janet Brown TRULY care about their students. A+ ALL THE WAY!

Posted December 20, 2007
I enjoy having my son at Central. It is like a family when he goes to school!

Posted July 05, 2007
There's no one to blame for lack of parental involvement but the parents. I have 2 children enrolled and they love the school as much as I do. I have regular meetings with the teachers and find them to be both competent and caring.

Central Elementary School 2

Posted April 02, 2007

Central Elementary School 3

Posted December 04, 2006
I thought the school would be a good change for my son and the first 2 years he attended were but his 3rd grade is horrible. The teacher is not good and he has fallen behind a great deal. There is a gross lack of communication at the school. I am moving my child in the hopes of salvaging what I can of his 3rd grade education.

Central Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2006
I am a parent and do not like the school. Parent/teacher communication is very poor if grades are a problem.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
I think that Central is a very good school compared to others in the city. I like the fact that the student/teacher ratio is low. I think that there should be more after school activities.

Central Elementary School
330 Mt Sterling Rd, Winchester, KY  40391
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top