Pilot View Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2008
Pilot View Elementary offers an amazing environment for students and parents where learning is a priority and the students come first. As a parent, I would not want my kids to go anywhere else. I truly feel like my child matters and that each staff member cares, whether they are their current teacher or not. It is rare to find an environment where the teachers of all grades know practically all the students in the school. Pilot View Elementary is more than as asset to its students, it is an asset to the entire comnunity.

Pilot View Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2006
I have 3 kids in this school in Kindergarten, second and fifth grade. There is always up and downs with schools throughout the year but I am very impressed with the quality that all three of my children have learned each year. The teachers are great in their own way and they all want to help as soon as there might be a problem. I lived in a big city before moving to the country and the city schools are so over-crowded that they weren't getting their one on one like they are now. I have loved it since the moment that I moved there to the community and I wouldn't leave for nothing in the world. We had a very sudden death in the family and the school really came through for us in many ways and there is not a lot that will do that for you. Thanks

Pilot View Elementary School
7501 Ironworks Rd, Winchester, KY  40391
Last modified Pilot View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pilot View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top