Posted November 28, 2012
I cannot say enough good things about this school - Great teachers, a lot of parental involvment and nice kids. My children really enjoyed going here. The teachers and principal are wonderful. They really care about the students.

Posted May 02, 2007
I am the proud mom of twin girls in kindergarden. I couldn't be more pleased with the learning environment and attention Providence provides for my girls. My girls are in seperate classes and both teachers do an excellent job keeping my husband and I informed on the girls progress. My husband and I plan on moving next year and we will make sure to buy our next home within Providence's school district. The principle is just as involved with the students and is more than willing to work with parents and/or keep them informed about important issues pertaining to the school. Providence gets an A+!

Posted September 09, 2003
Wonderful school, all positive experiences (3 children)! Super staff and great parent involvement. This school is tops.

Providence Elementary School
7076 Old Boonesboro Rd, Winchester, KY  40391
Last modified Providence Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Providence Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top