Bad
Good

The best school out there I love it not many people do but I do

is very cool and fun but mostly safe this is a great middle school the teachers are nice and fun

Well I graduate from this school Friday and I know my moms throwing a party now that she knows she won't have to deal with our principle ever again. I will admit I had some great times with friends but it is a HORRIBLE school. The teachers are nice but are the least organized people ever. The principal...dont get me started on her. Shes creepy and she ALWAYS leaves out the soccer team in EVERYTHING even though we did better than football BY FAR. And when I had trouble in 6th grade, the principal and the guidance councelors were SO disrespectful when my parents got concerned. If you are going into this school and you have ANY WAY to go to Conkwright TRANSFER. I'm not Conkwrights biggest fan && they stink at sports but honestly at least you learn something. I haven't learned ANYTHING. For example, the first semester this year, our science teacher NEVER took grades. All we did was watch Mythbusters. 2nd semester comes, he leaves, and out new teacher doesn't believe us when we tell her we hadn't learned anything we were suppose to at the beginning of the year, so she gave up on us. How does this help us for high school???

CMS is a school that is on the right path to demonstrate improvement. The staff genuinely cares for the students and the principal does as well. Parent involvement could be improved, but overall this is a good school.

Horrible principle ok teachers and a few stellar staff members but on the whole the attendance person and the lack of communication and organization it a huge problem have had 4 kids go thru and another in now and Wish to god I had the perserverance to home school as a whole Clark County Schools are horrible!

this is the worst school. soo horriable. so glad im graduated.

Last modified Baker Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.