Winchester, KY

Posted August 07, 2013
The best school out there I love it not many people do but I do

Posted July 15, 2013
is very cool and fun but mostly safe this is a great middle school the teachers are nice and fun

Clark Middle School 2

Posted May 25, 2011
Well I graduate from this school Friday and I know my moms throwing a party now that she knows she won't have to deal with our principle ever again. I will admit I had some great times with friends but it is a HORRIBLE school. The teachers are nice but are the least organized people ever. The principal...dont get me started on her. Shes creepy and she ALWAYS leaves out the soccer team in EVERYTHING even though we did better than football BY FAR. And when I had trouble in 6th grade, the principal and the guidance councelors were SO disrespectful when my parents got concerned. If you are going into this school and you have ANY WAY to go to Conkwright TRANSFER. I'm not Conkwrights biggest fan && they stink at sports but honestly at least you learn something. I haven't learned ANYTHING. For example, the first semester this year, our science teacher NEVER took grades. All we did was watch Mythbusters. 2nd semester comes, he leaves, and out new teacher doesn't believe us when we tell her we hadn't learned anything we were suppose to at the beginning of the year, so she gave up on us. How does this help us for high school???

Clark Middle School 3

Posted May 16, 2010
CMS is a school that is on the right path to demonstrate improvement. The staff genuinely cares for the students and the principal does as well. Parent involvement could be improved, but overall this is a good school.

Clark Middle School 1

Posted March 20, 2009

Clark Middle School 0

Posted February 09, 2009
Horrible principle ok teachers and a few stellar staff members but on the whole the attendance person and the lack of communication and organization it a huge problem have had 4 kids go thru and another in now and Wish to god I had the perserverance to home school as a whole Clark County Schools are horrible!

Clark Middle School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
this is the worst school. soo horriable. so glad im graduated.

Posted October 02, 2008

Clark Middle School 3

Posted October 05, 2006

Clark Middle School 4

Posted April 25, 2006
My daughter is a 7th grader now soon to be an 8th grader and loves clark middle. She had some anxiety issues last year in 6th grade and the school was so supportive. The staff is wanderful. Keep up the good work.

Clark Middle School
1 Educational Plaza, Winchester, KY  40391
Last modified Clark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clark Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top