Posted January 22, 2014
We love Seventh Ward Elementary, the principal, teachers and staff are wonderful. My daughter loves her school, the parents are very involved.

Seventh Ward Elementary School 0

Posted December 02, 2007
This is one of the best public schools that I have encountered. My coworkers believe in all of the students and work diligently to achieve high standards! Go Gators!

Posted October 17, 2007
- a former student

Posted July 16, 2005

Posted November 30, 2004
I just want to say that I believe this school is great. The teachers are wonderful and the atmosphere is so positive. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Seventh Ward Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2004

Seventh Ward Elementary School
12012 Audubon Road, Abbeville, LA  70510
Last modified Seventh Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seventh Ward Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top