Abbeville, LA

Seventh Ward Elementary School 5

Posted January 22, 2014
We love Seventh Ward Elementary, the principal, teachers and staff are wonderful. My daughter loves her school, the parents are very involved.

Seventh Ward Elementary School

Posted December 02, 2007
This is one of the best public schools that I have encountered. My coworkers believe in all of the students and work diligently to achieve high standards! Go Gators!

Seventh Ward Elementary School 5

Posted November 30, 2004
I just want to say that I believe this school is great. The teachers are wonderful and the atmosphere is so positive. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Seventh Ward Elementary School
12012 Audubon Road, Abbeville, LA  70510
Last modified Seventh Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seventh Ward Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top