Alexandria, LA

Posted April 02, 2010
My child has been attending Cabrini for the past for years, since pre-K. I feel he is progressing at an above-average pace and has received a well-rounded education. The low student-to-teacher ratio is definitely a positive aspect because the close-knit atmosphere emanates a feeling of deep commitment from the faculty and staff, from the principal down to the teachers of the extended-day program.

Posted February 09, 2009
All three of my children attended Cabrini School and they all have done extremly well in high school. Every school has their problems and Cabrini is no exception. They went through a rough time but now they are back on top. They have an excellent staff with dedicated teachers, they have an excellent principal and they are supported 100% by the parents, parishioners and friends. They will be open for years to come because of the dedication of so many people. I would put Cabrini up against any school in Cenla.

Posted January 20, 2009
My children have benefited from the small size of the classes, an extremely caring and competent staff, and an opportunity to grow in their faith and academics in a safe supportive environment. I have been pleased and would definitely recommend it.

St. Frances Cabrini School 2

Posted August 13, 2007
Our child attended this school for 06-07 but will not be returning. This school is disorganized and often lacks realistic expectations of the children. The environment is chaotic and they lack sufficient staff to support or cover teacher absences or other occurences. Small schools have their benefits, but we didn't experience any of those benefits. We thought we made a good choice when we choose this school but we were wrong. I would not encourage anyone to make the same mistake we did. Think twice and pray before choosing this school.

St. Frances Cabrini School 1

Posted February 07, 2007
My two children attended this school until February 07,because of their ages and for their well being were taken to another school. I believe this school to be the worst private school in our area. I would not recommend that any parent ever send their child(ren)to this school. The creditability of some teachers are questionable, the principal does not have problem solving ability. Some of the teachers are very unorganized and unprofessional. I feel the Diocese of Alexandria has let children down, (not just my children) by not taking action in regards to my concerns. I can only pray that another child does not have to experience the same situation at this school. May God Bless

St. Frances Cabrini School 2

Posted February 09, 2006
My child currently attend Cabrini and I honestly appose the school. There's no structure nor any dedicated eduators at the school. However, there are many teachers. My child has always attended private school and since being at Cabrini it has been my child's worst year of school. I also feel the staff is not very organized. If you are a parent who cares I recommend that you pray before choosing this school. This school needs plently of improvements.

St. Frances Cabrini School 4

Posted September 09, 2003

St. Frances Cabrini School
2215 East Texas Avenue, Alexandria, LA  71301
Last modified St. Frances Cabrini School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Frances Cabrini School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top