PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

My child has attended this school since grade 2 . This is his 5th year. I am struggling to get though it with him. I keep telling him to stick it out. I PRAY that I am not hurting him by insisting that he does stay. In the beginning it was great. The low student teacher ratio was a blessing as my child feels more comfortable like that. After this school decided to join the lottery program it has been all downhill from there. All of the original classmates are gone, more disciplinary problems have arose, the bullying has become part of his everyday life at school. I can honestly say I am counting down the day's until May 22nd......We are looking forward to moving on and wish this school the best.

My child has been attending Cabrini for the past for years, since pre-K. I feel he is progressing at an above-average pace and has received a well-rounded education. The low student-to-teacher ratio is definitely a positive aspect because the close-knit atmosphere emanates a feeling of deep commitment from the faculty and staff, from the principal down to the teachers of the extended-day program.

All three of my children attended Cabrini School and they all have done extremly well in high school. Every school has their problems and Cabrini is no exception. They went through a rough time but now they are back on top. They have an excellent staff with dedicated teachers, they have an excellent principal and they are supported 100% by the parents, parishioners and friends. They will be open for years to come because of the dedication of so many people. I would put Cabrini up against any school in Cenla.

My children have benefited from the small size of the classes, an extremely caring and competent staff, and an opportunity to grow in their faith and academics in a safe supportive environment. I have been pleased and would definitely recommend it.

Our child attended this school for 06-07 but will not be returning. This school is disorganized and often lacks realistic expectations of the children. The environment is chaotic and they lack sufficient staff to support or cover teacher absences or other occurences. Small schools have their benefits, but we didn't experience any of those benefits. We thought we made a good choice when we choose this school but we were wrong. I would not encourage anyone to make the same mistake we did. Think twice and pray before choosing this school.

My two children attended this school until February 07,because of their ages and for their well being were taken to another school. I believe this school to be the worst private school in our area. I would not recommend that any parent ever send their child(ren)to this school. The creditability of some teachers are questionable, the principal does not have problem solving ability. Some of the teachers are very unorganized and unprofessional. I feel the Diocese of Alexandria has let children down, (not just my children) by not taking action in regards to my concerns. I can only pray that another child does not have to experience the same situation at this school. May God Bless

Last modified St. Frances Cabrini School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6