Posted October 16, 2014
I think this school is a great school for kids that want to be challenged in learning. Alexandria Country Day School offers many great extra curriculum activities such as Piano, BasketBall, Softball, Baseball, and Cheerleading.

Posted July 05, 2009
My child attended this school Pre-k - 8th and he has really blossomed into an amazing young man. He went to High school and had a GPA of 3.9. He graduated and went to College and graduated from LSU with a 3.7 GPA. I am very grateful for this school. The extra-cirricular activities are also amazing

Alexandria Country Day School 0

Posted June 05, 2009
ACDS is an excellent school. The emphasis is on a quality education, with additional enrichment activities such as computers, art, music, and spanish. Our test scores are excellent, and I feel the value for my educational dollar is good.

Alexandria Country Day School 1

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted October 09, 2007

Posted September 15, 2007

Alexandria Country Day School 3

Posted May 24, 2007
I agree with the posting on April 2007 about the need of a better discipline policy for students. We have had numerous problems with a student in my child's classroom. In my presence, he has disrespects the teacher, thrown temper tantrums when disciplined, threatens the other students in the classroom and makes rude comments about the other students and his teacher. The teacher has no control over this student and the support system from the administrative is slow in responding to her needs. I am very pleased with the academic program and feel that the students are challenged. I also feel that the program would back on the top, if the school inforced the same mission/goals that the school was built on. Music, art, sports and foreign language advantages is excellent. Parent involvement in all school fundraising and educational functions has always positive and one of the assets of this school.

Alexandria Country Day School 3

Posted April 27, 2007
We have had children in this school since 1993 and have seen many positive goals reached. Teachers are outstanding in every aspect. Administrative office employees are outstanding. We needed a more stable disciple plan for the teachers and students to meet all of our needs on the education for our children.

Posted August 07, 2006
I have 3 children who have all attended Country Day. My oldest son just finished 8th grade and is starting high school this month. I think he is very well prepared, going to high school with 3 course credits and placed in all honors classes. The academic environment at Country Day prepares children for further success and the opportunity for extra-curricular activities insures well rounded students.

Posted May 03, 2006
Our child has attended Alexandria Country Day School for 2 years (pre-K and K) and we are very pleased with his education. Parental involvement is very good, along with many opportunities for extra-curricular activities. The class size seems managable, and teachers share an assistant. I would like to see a comparison of standardized test scores comparing Country Day to the public schools in the parish.

Alexandria Country Day School
5603 Bayou Rapides Road, Alexandria, LA  71303
Last modified Alexandria Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Alexandria Country Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top