PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I think this school is a great school for kids that want to be challenged in learning. Alexandria Country Day School offers many great extra curriculum activities such as Piano, BasketBall, Softball, Baseball, and Cheerleading.

My child attended this school Pre-k - 8th and he has really blossomed into an amazing young man. He went to High school and had a GPA of 3.9. He graduated and went to College and graduated from LSU with a 3.7 GPA. I am very grateful for this school. The extra-cirricular activities are also amazing

ACDS is an excellent school. The emphasis is on a quality education, with additional enrichment activities such as computers, art, music, and spanish. Our test scores are excellent, and I feel the value for my educational dollar is good.

I agree with the posting on April 2007 about the need of a better discipline policy for students. We have had numerous problems with a student in my child's classroom. In my presence, he has disrespects the teacher, thrown temper tantrums when disciplined, threatens the other students in the classroom and makes rude comments about the other students and his teacher. The teacher has no control over this student and the support system from the administrative is slow in responding to her needs. I am very pleased with the academic program and feel that the students are challenged. I also feel that the program would back on the top, if the school inforced the same mission/goals that the school was built on. Music, art, sports and foreign language advantages is excellent. Parent involvement in all school fundraising and educational functions has always positive and one of the assets of this school.

We have had children in this school since 1993 and have seen many positive goals reached. Teachers are outstanding in every aspect. Administrative office employees are outstanding. We needed a more stable disciple plan for the teachers and students to meet all of our needs on the education for our children.

Last modified Alexandria Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8