PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 26, 2013
This school educates the whole child. It teaches children how to be good citizens of the world.

Posted May 02, 2010
This school is the best keep secret in the Alexandria and Pineville areas. My kids has been attending this school since they were three and now they are in 4th grade. I am very pleased with their strong foundation in Math, Science and English. Finally they are very discipline and matrure in executing their daily work.

Montessori Educational Center

Posted June 29, 2009
Awsome school my sons have done great!

Posted January 09, 2009
My daughter absolutely loved this school. She learned more in her year here than she had any place else. The faculty is dedicated to teaching and will work with you if there are any issues that might arise.

Posted January 06, 2009
Following in the teaching tradition of Maria Montessori, Montessori Educational Center provides individual learning experiences with an exceptional child-led curriculum. The central Louisiana area is very lucky to have an affordable pk-6th grade Montessori school!

Posted December 01, 2004
In two words... wonderful and professional. My two oldest Sons, Alex & Devin, just love Montessori Educational Center. The teachers were very professional, as well as the office staff. They always kept us involved in our childrens education and life away from home. We recently moved to Arizona and the boys, as well as my Husband and I, were very sad to take the boys away from such a wonderful school. We have watched them learn and grow in all the right ways. Thank you Montessori, we love and miss you. The Shelfer Family.

Posted October 24, 2004
The Best! If you are looking for a friendly and personal environment for your child and/or a opportunity for academic excellence and flexibility, I recommend it. My son attended from age 5-11, my daughter age 3-9 and presently. It's peaceful family atmosphere has been ideal for our family and our goals for our children. Montessori method is not for everyone but sure seems right to us.

Montessori Educational Center
4209 North Bolton Avenue, Alexandria, LA  71303
Last modified Montessori Educational Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-6