Alexandria, LA
Students enrolled: 1,144

Posted August 28, 2012
Amazing experence for all teachers as well as students. I myself am a junior at ASH and i find it to be the best high school around and it deseves a 10 out of 10 rating.

Posted July 01, 2011
I would like to see the school improve on preparing the students for college. ASH can offer the student college prep courses or allow state-wide colleges to come in for "College Fair" to get the students expose to different colleges. Outside state colleges should also be notified of "College Fair". ASH is a great school but I would like to see those kids that attend that school to have additional options that I didn't have. GO Trojan!!!

Posted September 08, 2009
ASH is awesome. I loved all of my classes. The art department is amazing. They have two of the best instructors there. Also, speech is fun. They offer a variety of classes, like Advanced Placement in English, Pyschology and more. They are strict on the rules, but the teachers don't have problems in the classrooms. They have high expectations of everyone. I feel as though I am a better person because I went to ASH. I am very proud and so are my parents and teachers. I found this webpage and had to write on it. Thanks ASH.

Alexandria Senior High School

Posted July 30, 2009
ASH is the all-around school: great activities, great academics, great athletics.

Posted February 26, 2009
ASH is an outstanding school and the academic activites that they provide for thier students are amazing, especially the MCJROTC program that they offer. The program is great because it teaches the students to respect anyone and everyone even their peers because their peers are the teachers! I was very pleased at ASH!

Posted September 19, 2007
Alexandria Senior High is a school that will do a great job of prparing you for schooling on the college level, while building your character and school spirit at the same time.

Posted April 26, 2007
I think that this school is one of the best they have a great sports program and great test scores. Plus not to mention the choral department that is wonderful.

Alexandria Senior High School 4

Posted November 07, 2006
I've had two children at ASH, one who is a Sr now. They had great experiences here, and the quality of the education obtained is up to the student. You can take AP and honors courses, or regular classes. The athletic programs are top flight, and very competitive in the area and state. The administration has always been very helpful, though sometimes they are too nice to my students. I'd say, along with Pineville, the best high school in the parish.

Alexandria Senior High School 1

Posted November 18, 2005
This school does not work with parents, nor does it have any empathy for evacuees (who are from this area originally). If one is not a straight A student... they do not want you there. They give 3 - 4 hours of homework about every other night for all grade levels.

Posted February 18, 2005
I am currently a senior at ASH, and I love my school! The ASH class of 2005 rules!

Alexandria Senior High School
800 Ola Street, Alexandria, LA  71303
Last modified Alexandria Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alexandria Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top