Horseshoe Drive Elementary New Vision Academy 2

Posted May 30, 2013
I think that this school could do better. I am not saying that is an uder performing school, but I know that it could do better.

Horseshoe Drive Elementary New Vision Academy 5

Posted February 19, 2005
My child has been going to Horseshoe only a couple of months,but I love it.The teachers and office personnel are wonderful.As far as school work goes I also agree with their teaching methods.My child is in kindergarten and I want to be involved in everything he does,I want him to be happy and horseshoe helps him to be.Thank you teachers and staff of horseshoe.

Horseshoe Drive Elementary New Vision Academy
2905 Horseshoe Drive, Alexandria, LA  71301
Last modified Horseshoe Drive Elementary New Vision Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horseshoe Drive Elementary New Vision Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top