Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Considering the many challenges we encounter each and very day, I personally believe that our teachers are effective when it comes to teaching our children what they need to know.

Amount of homework: Agree

Our students are not given too much homework to complete at night. If anything, they probably do not receive enough homework.

Develops character: Agree

Each student is treated with the same respect, love and enthusiasm as any other child would be treated.

We need to improve on our PBIS system, which is suppose to encourage more positive behavior from our students.

This school has been on a steady and constant economic decline along with many other in Rapides Parish. My child attended 3 years and we tried to make it work. Take my advice. If you are zoned for this school, look up charter, private, or write to the school board for hardship. It's the only way your child will get an education.

I don't feel that my children are growing at Huddle Elementary. They are very smart, however they are not being taught material that's on their grade level. I am afraid that when my kids enroll in another school,they will have to work extra hard.

My daughter has been going to this school for two years and she loves her teachers. They try to have a good relationship with students and will inform you about the area in studies your child needs help in by writing, calling, or house visits if necessary. I would love to give the school a 10 but it only goes to a 5.

Last modified D.F. Huddle Elementary New Vision Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.