D.F. Huddle Elementary New Vision Academy 1

Posted May 18, 2013
This school has been on a steady and constant economic decline along with many other in Rapides Parish. My child attended 3 years and we tried to make it work. Take my advice. If you are zoned for this school, look up charter, private, or write to the school board for hardship. It's the only way your child will get an education.

D.F. Huddle Elementary New Vision Academy 0

Posted July 28, 2009
I don't feel that my children are growing at Huddle Elementary. They are very smart, however they are not being taught material that's on their grade level. I am afraid that when my kids enroll in another school,they will have to work extra hard.

D.F. Huddle Elementary New Vision Academy 5

Posted November 16, 2006
My daughter has been going to this school for two years and she loves her teachers. They try to have a good relationship with students and will inform you about the area in studies your child needs help in by writing, calling, or house visits if necessary. I would love to give the school a 10 but it only goes to a 5.

D.F. Huddle Elementary New Vision Academy
505 Texas Avenue, Alexandria, LA  71301
Last modified D.F. Huddle Elementary New Vision Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
D.F. Huddle Elementary New Vision Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top