Bad
Good

My son attends Rosenthal Elementary as a kindergartener. I could not be more pleased. His teacher ( and the Teacher's aide)keeps me abreast of everything going on with my son, and I feel as if she truly cares.

What a wonderful school! The best in Alexandria, Louisiana and well proven by the quality of students it produces and educates. The principal, her staff of educators and supporting staff are commended for consistently raising the bar of academic achievement their students perform consistently. My child oustanding peformance after graduating from Rosenthal Montessori definitely fall back on the teachers that taught and influenced him from K to 6. Kudos to the principal and her professional staff of teachers.

Between my two children, we are now in our 3rd year at Rosenthal Montessori. I cannot say enough good things about this school. We were somewhat apprehensive when we got a new principal this year, but so far she seems to be respecting the student, teacher, and parent's wishes to hold sacred the Montessori Block time in the mornings, and things seem to be working out great! The Montessori way of learning is phenomenal and I have witnessed first hand the calmness and responsibility Rosenthal Montessori students possess. The teachers are the best in the city. Like I said, I cannot find enough words to express how deeply we LOVE this school!

My son attended Rosenthal from K-6, and I hated that he had to leave. Everyone at the school appears to genuinely care about the students all the way from the principal, secretary, teachers, cafeteria workers, and custodian. I love the school! Highly recommended.

I love this school, my kids are in the 4th and 5th grade. We came from a private school, the teachers and staff are wonderful. I have only good things to say about rosenthal.

Great School! I have been a parent at this school for four years and it seems to get better every year. The principle is very passionate about the Montessori method of teaching and it shows in the staff. The school has a very good program in place. The children are exposed to science lab, computer lab, art, and spanish. You don't find all of those in many public schools anymore. If you are looking for a good school in Rapides parish and you have a preschooler go and observe during the Montessori blocks and you will be sold!

This is a wonderful school. The staff are caring and highly skilled and the environment is warm and nurturing. If I could give Rosenthal more than five stars, I would. We have been amazed at what this school has to offer and even more pleased that it is a public school. We have paid for private school and received far less. The teachers and principals truly care about the children and are dedicated to them. This school is what education should be. We have been thrilled to have our daughter who is in kindergarten come home with a map and identify all of the continents, show us words in sign language, share things she's learning in science and spanish, etc. in addition to the general kindergarten curriculum. This is an educationally rich environment and we could not be more pleased.

I have a child in this school and i think it is awesome. The teachers are nice to students and they respect parents as well as the student. They make you feel welcome and the principals are wonderful. I have recommended this school to alot of parents. If you want your child to enjoy school this is the one.

My two sons have attended this school for the past two yrs . They have a wonderful program there , and my children are getting a great education . I am very pleased .

Last modified Rosenthal Montessori Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.