Alexandria, LA

L.S. Rugg Elementary School 0

Posted May 08, 2014
I give this school a 1 in ratings. The principal has an attitude and does not speak when meeting a parent. Some of the teachers have the worst attitude as well. I heard a lot about this school before my children attended and I didn't believe it. Now I see what the problem is. Anybody can become a teacher these days.

Posted October 30, 2012
Thanks I like how delightful and vitality the teachers are at this school and how they are so vigor with everything they do.

Posted November 03, 2009
THis is a great school. I am a parent of a child with Autism Spectrum Disorders and My child has made so much progress in the one year he has attended. He began as a 3 year old in the Early Childhood Special Education program and his teacher has really showed that she cares about him. All of the teachers in the Autism Program go above and beyond to make sure that the students are doing their best. THere is great collaboration between the school and parents on a regular basis.

L.S. Rugg Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2007
I also love this school. The children are taught to be respectful and for the most part are expected to behave and they do. The teachers are awsome and truly care about each and every student. They appear to be a friendly and caring faculty and to actually enjoy what they are doing. And this reflects on the attitudes of the students. This school is very positive and there is a reason why their students return to visit them year after year--even into adulthood. The kids really enjoy going to school there.

Posted May 15, 2007
I really like Rugg Elem. school b/c they have so many more activities than the old school that my son went to for 2 yrs.The teachers there are very involved with the students,making sure each one is doing their best.I also love the parent involvement they have,they do their best to get parents involved with there children's school.The only thing that is bothersome& I wouldn't say it is the school's fault but the homework they have takes so long & my child gets tired by the end of the first assignment.It seems like to me now days kids have a lot more homework than what I use to,& my child is getting tired of school already b/c he does work all day in class & when he comes home it's piles of it,but other than that this school is awesome & I love it.

L.S. Rugg Elementary School
1319 Bush Avenue, Alexandria, LA  71301
Last modified L.S. Rugg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L.S. Rugg Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top