PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 03, 2010
Me and my family has been apart of ofa going on 5 years now and we love it the teachers the staff i can tell you for sure because we did public school 1 year and never again the care these teachers have is amazing they stay in touch like family with the kids grades and if they see there is a area that they need help in so you can help before they get far behind and if i can say names ms. Starr a 3rd grade teacher i owe a big thank you to she has been helping my daughter after school with math and now she is so confident in her self and to who ever said they did not think ofa is a good school remember its not always the school its at home also go ofa

Posted September 16, 2009
Great for above average students. Not so great for students that need help.

Posted February 19, 2009
I transfered my children from a public school to this school. I can not tell everyone enough times how pleased I am with this school. The teachers, staff, students are exceptional.

Posted June 30, 2008
My kids have attended this school for 3 years now. I will soon be removing them from this school do to the lack of education and disapline.In my eyes and in the eyes of other parents this is not the best school for children to atend if you wish for them to have a good education.

Posted March 24, 2008
I love this school! I went to ofa k-12 and now my children go there. It is a great place to be. We have a great staff from top to bottom, and parents that want the best education for their children. The best part is we can pray before we start the day. Thank god for this school.

Posted August 10, 2007
I have been on both sides of the Oak Foest Academy fence as a teacher for nearly 20 years and now a parent of a sophomore. My child has attended OFA since Pre-K and I have been pleased every year with the quality of education she has received. I count it a privelege that we have OFA in our community. As a teacher I received great parental support and Mr. Bella was an awesome principal. He supported his teachers. I miss teaching at OFA greatly; it was a wonderful place to work.

Posted April 15, 2005
I am an alumni from Oak Forest Academy. I loved the school 11 years ago. I am even more pleased with it now. My children can go to school in a safe environment and be taught by great teachers. Most importantly, my children can say a prayer and the pledge of allegiance each morning. The name of Jesus is spoken frequently and welcomed.

600 Walnut Street, Amite City, LA  70422