Posted May 09, 2013
Arabi Elementary is the best elementary school in St Bernard Parish, I really feel like the my childs teacher really care about his sucess not only in her class, but once he leaves her. The school has lot of fun thing for the kids, and lot of after school programs. The principal Mrs Carolla is really great she even know each child by name...I really love Arabi and would not send my children anywhere else.

Posted April 23, 2013
My daughter attends Arabi Elementary for the past 3 years (since it reopened). The school, teachers, principal, and assistant principal have shown exceptional service to those children. This school is the best. I actually hate seeing my child move on to middle school. Thanks for all of your dedication! Sheila parent of Maria 5th grade (2013)

Posted February 02, 2005
I have two children at Arabi Elementary and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. My son had a reading disability for years, before he went to Arabi Elementary; nothing helped. He was sent to private tutors and a well known tutorial chain, but 2 years into that, he still couldn't read well. He had already failed third grade once, I was really worried. When I moved, my children enrolled at Arabi. I noticed that my son still had problems and I wrote a four page letter to the principal, expressing my concerns. The next day I met with the principal, my son's teacher, the school nurse, and the school psychiatrist. We discussed my concerns. We met,until his problem was gone. I figured out that I had spent about $16,000 - between Catholic schools and tutoring to no avail, when all he needed was Arabi!

Posted December 31, 2004
I take care of a student who previosly attended Arabi Elem. Before enrolling her at this school, she attended private school for three years. I was completely disatisfied with the private school and therefor enrolled her at Arabi where she received the all the learning one can get from an elem school. Arabi Elem provided her with the knowledge and encoragement that she needed to succeed. My little one is proof that Arabi Elem is a wonderful school with very special miracle workers.

Arabi Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2004
I enrolled my daughter last year(2003-2004) for Kindergarten. She was previously in a catholic pre-k program. I have been more impressed with Arabi Elementary than with the catholic school program. She is now in 1st grade and I am overly pleased with the 1st grade program and the school overall. The principal knows all of the students by their first name, can name their teacher and cares about what they have to say. The PTC group is a fabulous group of parents and teachers that put their time and effort into the school and the children. I am a member and I am pleased with their hard work.

Posted July 13, 2004
The teachers are wonderful, I have 2 currently enrolled and couldnt be more pleased with all aspects of their education there.

Posted April 02, 2004
This is my 2nd child going thru the new arabi elementary, and I have been 100% satisified with the teaches all the up to the priciple. THey are all dedicated and concerned about the kids.

Posted September 16, 2003
My daughter is in Pre-K and this is the best place for her. The teachers are wonderful! The whole school is set up just for 4yr olds.

Arabi Elementary School
7200 Alexander Avenue, Arabi, LA  70032
Last modified Arabi Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arabi Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top