Baker, LA

1 star

White Hills Elementary School 0

Posted November 01, 2007
My daughter has been at this school for the second year. She is learning a lot. I am pleased with the curriculum that she will embark on this year. She likes the school a lot. I plan on her completeing elementary there. I would recommend this school to any parent looking for a school for their child.

White Hills Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2006
White Hills Elementary is a horrible school, the teachers have no control over the students. They do not offer any extracurricular activities and they do not take the children fieldtrips.

White Hills Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2006
White Hills was a nightmare for both me and my children. For all the students waiting to be picked up by their parents in the car pool line there is only 1 adult there to watch them. And all that person does is scream and hollar at the children. In the morning for breakfast in the cafeteria their is only 1 adult watching the children. My children attended there and didn't learn anything. When visiting the classroom I could see why because it was total chaos. The principal is very rude and unattentive to any of your concerns. My children were pulled from their and are now in a much better school. I would not recommend this school to any parent.

White Hills Elementary School
5300 Bentley Drive, Baker, LA  70714
Last modified White Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Hills Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top