Posted January 03, 2014
I love PVA! This school isn't just a regular school but a place where kids can go to be safe and loved and most importantly learn. PVA is a family of teacher, staff and administration that teaches the whole child, preparing them for a bright future and teaching them ways to succeed and thrive in any situation. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else!

Posted December 30, 2013
I love PVA. It is a family oriented school with an outstanding staff and students. It is a place for kids to go to school and get a quality education in a family atmosphere. They offer the sports that my kids can participate in even if they aren't the "superstars". Christian based teaching in elementary, where you still say the pledge every morning and can bless your food at lunch. Yep it the best school in Morehouse Parish hands down.

Posted December 30, 2013
A very good school. There is something bad to say about every school out there. As for the education, that all depends on the student and parents as much as the teacher. If the parents are not helping their child at home with homework and study and teaching them good study habits that is not the teacher's fault. As for kids not starting out in that school so they aren't considered for anything is not true. My child did not start there and is in the National Honor Society and is now a cheerleader. Also the homecoming queen only attended PVA the last 3 years and she also plays every sport. So that is a false satement. That is only 2 students that did not start out at the school and are very involved in the school as are their parents and siblings.

Posted November 26, 2013
This is a grade factory and nothing more. The students do what they want to,when they want to. You can get all A's if you are willing to pay for them.

Posted August 29, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009
One of the worst schools ever attended. If your are not in with the school from the start, your child is not considered for any thing

Posted July 25, 2006

Posted June 23, 2005

Posted May 17, 2005
- a former student
PVA is a great school. Academicly PVA has distanced itself from other area schools. PVA also has a wonderful athletic program staffed wityh coaches who care not only about winning but also about biulding charecter in thier young athletes. I would recommend PVA to any parent who wants their child to go to the best school.

Posted May 16, 2005
- a former student
I attended PVA for 13 years (K-12). My years at PVA proved to be very valuable as I entered post-secondary education. The experiences in and out of the classroom afforded me the book knowledge and cultural knowledge to feel confident in all my ventures. I was an athlete that maintained a 3.98 GPA and was elected Mr. PVA, Student Council V.P., FCA President (two years), yearbook editor, and involved in many other groups. My teachers genuinely cared about me and my family. While no school can offer superb teachers across the curriculum, PVA, in my opinion, offered a great number of quality educators. I attended a difficult, private college in La. and was well prepared for all I encountered. I played college basketball and was able to balance the demands of it and academics thanks to PVA.

Prairie View Academy