Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

How can the students develop these things when most of the adults like the school council doesn't even have these things if the kids are to learn this the adults in this school will have to learn them first. Im not the only parent that feels this way and I know it I encourage all parents that feel the same way I do to stand up and help me to get this school on track and make it a better place for our kids to learn and feel safe going to school what kid can get a good education if they are terrified of what will happen to them at school .

This school is terrible horrible and I could say a lot more but im just going to say the most of the teachers her have no control over there kids they have no idea on how to teach a kid with add or adhd and they could careless to help your child I had so many problems out of this school last year that I wish I didn't have to send my kid back this year but unfourantly I have to because no matter how bad the school is he has to go to school I just wish somebody even us parents could do something to fix this school go to the media do something because our kids deserve a better school than this.

when will morehouse jr school start school? Because Oak hill elementary called me saying school starts back on the 17th.Then I visited the website and it said only Oak hill students start on that date.So when will we start back so I can buy the rest of the school stuff?

Last modified Morehouse Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.