Cherry Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2009
Cherry Ridge Elementary School in Bastrop really needs a total administration change. All the teachers do not have the best interest of the kids at heart. We have two kids enrole here and we are pulling them out at the end of the school year. Teachers could care less if they teach or not and most of the school students could care less of there education. I would not send any kids to this school I am trying to fine a way to send my kids to a private school because most of the school in the Morehouse Parish School system are not up to the right education level for our kids. They need help now its past time. Someone please help this school they really need it. Thanks!!!

Posted November 25, 2008
i hear very little about the teacch program,i enrolled my autistic child in this class last year ,the class and the instructors are amazing.The change in him has been dramatic.

Posted June 11, 2008
Cherry Ridge is a great school where students learn and feel safe. I feel welcome when I go to the school and my kids love it. The principal loves the kids and makes sure they learn and feel safe. She gives lots of hugs.

Posted June 11, 2008
This school is great. The principal is great and the teachers are great, too.

Posted January 31, 2008
I know that Cherry Ridge Elementary is a great school. We love our students and work hard on a daily basis to give them the education that they deserve. There is more to a school than just test scores, although, they are important. We attend school each day because we care about our students. We work through the different programs that we have to offer our students to help them become successful. Please come by and see first hand the pride we have for our school.

Cherry Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted January 31, 2008
I love Cherry Ridge Elementary. It has great students, great parents, great teachers, a great staff, and a great principal.

Posted August 23, 2007
My son has went to this school since Kindergarten and my daughter just started there this year. We love the school and the atmosphere. The principal and staff are always helpful and friendly.

Cherry Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2007
I believe it's an alright school.You have some teachers who do care about your kids education as well as the parents.

Posted June 10, 2006
- a former student

Cherry Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2005
my son attends cherry ridge. Every since we move him from Arkansas he have been having a hard time. I think the school is to far behind in Math and Reading. The teacher will never tell you truth about how your child is doing. I think they need to improve on everything. The principal does'nt care about the students i had to go there every week because of others bullyin on my son and her words were 'Well boys will be boys'. My son will not attend cherry ridge this year and i will remeid you not to let your child go there.

Cherry Ridge Elementary School
6281 Cherry Ridge Road, Bastrop, LA  71220
(318) 281-2002
Last modified Cherry Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cherry Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top