Oak Hill Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
This is a great school the teacher work very hard with parents and students to ensure that a everything that goes on at school the parents are sent home the information. The after school study program was a great help in helping prepare my student for the LEAP test he was more confident in his ability to do the test. The principal is wonderful. She truly cares for her students and staff. She is very approachable when there is a problem she works with you to solve it. Truly a great school with wonderful staff.

Posted May 11, 2004
This is a great school to send your children to. The staff there is great and they really care about the children.

Posted February 21, 2004
I have two children currently attending Oak Hill this year. Next year, my youngest son will be attending. And in a few years my baby will be! In my opinion, Oak Hill is the best elementary school in Morehouse parish! This year they started a computer class that every student attends. This is wonderful--being that computers are the backbone of our society's technology. My only complaint is that my children cannot complete their elementary education there. The teachers care about the children and want the best for them even after they leave. My son will be going to the 3rd grade next year and I have had the support of his past and current teachers in getting him to the magnet school...that's how they care!

Posted January 16, 2004
Oak Hill cares about their students. Most of the teachers go way beyond the call of duty to help a child learn. The grounds are always neat and clean. I think it is a great place for a child to learn. I really like it because it is a small school and has only young children in it (pre-k - 2nd). It's a shame that the once the kids finish 2nd grade, there is not another school as good as Oak Hill for them to go to.

Oak Hill Elementary School
630 Collinston Road, Bastrop, LA  71220
Last modified Oak Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top