Most Blessed Sacrament School 1

Posted December 20, 2013
Not happy. Stagnant administration. Also no desire to help children with special needs as mild as an obedient female with inattentive ADHD. I find most Catholic schools are intolerable of any differences. It's sad when school is more about instructing easy cookie cutter children and not about educating all children, especially easy obedient ones that aren't cookie cutter.

Most Blessed Sacrament School 5

Posted June 16, 2008
I have a fifth grader at MBS and we are very happy with the school. The teachers are exceptional. I could tell from the first parent's/teacher's meeting how much her teachers really cared about her and the other students they teach. It's also nice to start the meeting with a prayer because as a parent you need all the prayers you can get. As far as the test scores, I never had a feeling any of her teachers were concerned about the results. The Friday before the tests were to start we received a memo about making sure our child had enough sleep and a good breakfast, this was the only reason I knew the testing was the following week. There's never been any teaching just for the test or big deal made about the test. The children are always well prepared.

Most Blessed Sacrament School 0

Posted February 27, 2008
My son has been there for 3 years. In kindergarten we were very happy with his educational experience but since then he has not been happy at school and as his parents we have not been happy with the school. I feel as though the school is more concerned about getting high scores than teaching the average student.

Most Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted November 01, 2005
I currently have two children enrolled at MBS, and we have been extremely happy with the academic progress that both children have been making. One of the greatest strengths of MBS is the religious education, and the students experience tremendous spiritual growth while they are there. The standardized test scores consistently fall well about the national average, and the teachers really care about the students. I am very happy that my children attend school here.

Most Blessed Sacrament School
8033 Baringer Road, Baton Rouge, LA  70817
Last modified Most Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Most Blessed Sacrament School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top