No rating

Victory Academy

Private | PK-8 | 332 students

Living in Baton Rouge

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $105,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $650.

Posted March 18, 2014

Victory Academy is a wonderful school. We will continue to make whatever sacrifices needed to send our kids here! My oldest has Aspergers Autism, Mrs Cashio and her staff have been wonderful with him. The students are great to him. I couldn't pray for a better school. Not to mention academically the students coming from Victory superceed those coming from the local public schools. My kids come home every day telling me what they've learned and it warms my heart to hear my 5 yr old telling me about what he learned about Jesus and reminding everyone to say their prayers. Victory has been a blessing in every sense of the word.

Posted February 27, 2014

Victory Academy is such a great school! I am so thrilled we decided to send our daughter here. She learns so much everyday and feels safe and happy here. The teachers are amazing and the staff always so friendly and accommodating to you. We are pleased to send our second here this upcoming year.

Posted July 19, 2013

Don't let all of the great 5 star reviews fool you. What happened to the not so great review that was posted a few months ago. My experience with this school was awful. The teachers had horrible attitudes and made negative remarks to my child. Emails were sent on a constant basis concerning any little thing as an intentional annoyance. I slowly watched my child's mood change to always being angry while attending this school. The principal lacked the ability to address certain matters needing attention. Complaining about a matter only caused retaliation from the staff. I thought I would be putting my child in a loving environment, but it turned out to be the complete opposite (mainly because of the teachers, not the other students). I'm glad that I removed my child from this school and saw a gradual restoration of confidence and happiness.

Posted August 26, 2011

You couldn't ask for a better educational institution. If only they went to 12th grade. Mrs. Cashio has picked some of the finest educators. My son has ADHD and reading / writing disorder. He was falling thru the cracks in Livingston parish public schools (big kid daycare). He now loves to read and is excited about learning. He respects his teachers and the principal. She is the first principal I've ever met that makes you feel welcome and does not intimidate you. The teachers are kind and understanding to both the parents and the kids. They encourage parent involvement and you feel very welcome there. Sending my son to Victory has been one of the best choices I've made for my son's future. If we can afford it we will send our little one too when he is old enough.

Posted April 11, 2011

Victory Christian Academy is one of the most christian schools that my children have attended or I have visited. The school truely exemplifies it's name. Hats off to the principal, Mrs. Sue Casio, who sets the tone for the school. Often when the principal sets the tone for the school the administrators/teachers follow sue. The teachers works hard to help children of various academic to reach success. All of my children have attended and the olders is 22 years now.

Posted April 29, 2010

It's an amazing school with wonderful teachers and amazing students! Great place to be!

Posted March 27, 2009

We have been so happy here at Victory. My oldest child has attended this school from K-5 and is now in 7th grade. My youngest attended the K-4 program and is now in K-5. It is a fantastic environment. They are shown the love of Christ through the principal and the teachers. Students are taught not only Biblical principles and scripture, but the other areas of education are strong as well. My children have never had the attitude of not wanting to go to school, because this school is such a great place. I am so thankful that Victory Academy exists.

Posted November 18, 2007

The staff at this school is the most caring I have ever seen. The learning environment is one of caring and dedication. God has truly blessed this school.

Posted February 27, 2007

By far the best school! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ms. Cashio and the entire staff at Victory Academy. Each one of them have a heart for Christ and it shows in everything they do and say. Not only does Ms. Cashio know every student by name but she also knows their parent's name and all of the siblings. She is definitely fulfilling the calling on her life. She wants the best for her 'children' and does not accept any compromises. The education that my children are receiving is also phonominal. The teachers truly care about each child and strive for them to do their best. I wouldn't change anything about Victory Academy! My only wish would be for them to build a high school!

Posted February 27, 2007

I can only recommend Victory Academy if you want the best for your child! It is the best school in EBR, hands down! To know that your children are in a safe environment, where they are loved and cared for, means everything in the world. Ms. Cashio and her staff are unbelievable. She is the best and accepts nothing but the best from everyone that is involved with the school. Very high standards and morals!

Posted May 7, 2004

Victory is an absolutely wonderful school. I have one child that has been going to Victory from K4 to 1st grade, and my 2nd will be going into K4 in the fall... every teacher, teachers aide, and administrator always has a smile on their faces, and truly happy to be teaching the children. I have never seen anything but high moral, and positive Christian attitudes. Not only are the students well educated in scholastics, but religion and self improvement as well. I can't say enough good things about the school... I only hope they grow enough to offer highschool by the time my children are of that age group.

Posted August 21, 2003

The principal, Sue Cashio, is excellent - very organized and very concerned about every child's school experience. She learns every child's name. The staff and teachers are top notch. The curriculum (abeka and others) is wonderful for the 'typical' student. The school is not really geared toward special needs children. Graduates of this school tend to do very well in high school.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 1%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Janet Sue Cashio
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Fax number
  • (225) 272-0674

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

3953 North Flannery Road