PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Comite Christian Academy 5

Posted March 31, 2015
I have had a child at Comite for a few years now and I have no complaints! My child knew all of her colors and shapes before she went to the K2 and learned a lot through their teaching. They are Christian based and you can definitely tell a difference between their administration to any other school. Love them!

Comite Christian Academy 5

Posted January 16, 2007
My child attended this school for five years and would still be there but we had to move away. I new Comite was a great school but I didn't realize how great it was until my child started at a new school. Comite is run very well, the principal has his stuff together. The education that the children receive that is awesome. I know that about 90% of the children that have graduated from the 8th grade there have finished high school in the top 10 of their class. It is an awesome school.

Comite Christian Academy 1

Posted November 04, 2005
I have kids attend this school, there from a different race, and I have come to figure out that this school does not do well with my children there not capable of teaching and relating to them. I have a 2 year old and I was get calls about him not sitting down or typical things toddlers do, if there not calling about how terrible my children are there calling to say there sick or look sick. My children are active but very intellligent. I have evaulated other school's and this school progress, and it's more like there babysitting the children instead of teaching them. I was told that the staff were well trained and some degreed, I have yet to see one teacher. And I have also found that just because the school has christain does not mean that it is, I would not recommend this school.

Comite Christian Academy
12250 Greenwell Springs Rd, Baton Rouge, LA  70814
Last modified Comite Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Comite Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top