Baton Rouge, LA

Redeeming Life Academy 1

Posted February 10, 2014
As a parent I'm totally discussed with this school. There are drugs, weapons and vulgarity everywhere. Not only does the facility not stop this behavior they also help cover it up. I can't wait for this year to be over so I can take my child to a private school who actually cares for them and isn't just about the all mighty dollar!!!

Redeeming Life Academy 5

Posted August 05, 2010
I have nothing but good things to say about this school and the staff. Everyone seems so friendly and my kids love it here. When I pick them up in the afternoons, they never want to leave. They also are able to work with you if you ever get stuck in a bind. I would highly recommend this school to anyone and everyone I know and don't know.

Redeeming Life Academy 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Jennifer Nunes who manages the Preschool and Child Development programs is a wonderful person to talk to and deal with. She was courteous and attentive to my needs and questions. I highly recommend Redeeming Life.

Redeeming Life Academy
871 O'Neal Lane, Baton Rouge, LA  70816
Last modified Redeeming Life Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Redeeming Life Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top