Central Christian Academy 4

Posted March 28, 2011
I was a new mom leaving my infant son with strangers. It was very difficult but the staff makes you feel very comfortable. They encourage contacting them at anytime and stopping in to visit. So far two months into it I have had no problems besides the illness factor (my child stays sick) which you will get at any daycare.

Central Christian Academy 1

Posted March 29, 2010
This place has repeatedly been observed letting my child under the age of 2 years old eat dirt on the playground while 3 teachers were on duty. This has happened multiple times on addressed first with the teachers and then with the school principal/administrator. At this point we are biding our time until another local childcare provider has a spot available. I would highly discourage anyone considering leaving this buisness to care for your child.

Central Christian Academy 0

Posted February 16, 2009
My kids have been going there for 2 years now and could not ask for a better place to send them.

Central Christian Academy 4

Posted December 11, 2006
Central Academy is a wonderful school!! I was very disappointed in the public school system. My child was behind on some things, she didn't know how to write in cursive!! Central Academy took time to help my child with all of her academics, and she even learned how to write in cursive! The class size is small so the teacher-student ratio is good. The principal is a very nice and involved in his school which makes you very comfortable to voice any concerns to him, and the whole staff is awesome (especially Ms. Kneay--who made my daughter feel very special). Thanks Central Academy, Keep up the good work!!

Central Christian Academy 5

Posted March 11, 2005
This school is great for younger children. I have a pre-k student and it has a great beta program daily worksheets sent home for more learning at home they even go on field trips!

Central Christian Academy
9739 Joor Rd, Baton Rouge, LA  70818
Last modified Central Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Central Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top