PK-12|Private
1,300 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Parkview Baptist School
Grateful to: School leader

Posted March 17, 2016
Thanks to high school principle Haindel who is developing a well rounded college prep program while still creating a nuturing environment for overall charachter development!

Posted March 17, 2016
The teachers are truely attentive,and invested in my students sucess, both academically and with character development. I wish she had started her here sooner!

Parkview Baptist School 1

Posted November 21, 2015
disgusting misogynistic excuse of a school. if you have a daughter for the love of Christ please do not send them here

Posted November 18, 2015
Parkview baptist school is where we have always felt a part of a family. The caring atmosphere along with the excellent academic curriculum makes Parkview an incredible place for our children to flourish. We could not be more happy.

Posted November 18, 2015
My children have been at PBS since 2001. I have a PBS graduate (who received TOPS) and 2 who are currently attending. Over the past 14 years, they have been involved in a variety of programs offered by PBS from sports, fine arts, social clubs, bible studies, and more. My children are being spiritually, socially, and academically prepared to be college graduates and contributing members of society. Our teachers and administration are approachable and interested. All four of our division heads and our superintendent have children who are either graduates of PBS or are currently attending. I feel like they have the same expectation of excellence as a "regular parent". Parkview Baptist School is the best place for my family. Teachers and staff are engaged and enthusiastic about teaching. I am thankful that prayer and worship are daily activities.

Parkview Baptist School 2

Posted May 19, 2015
My children both have teachers that care and do the best they can with what they have. I think the administration at this school has a very very long way to come. They are too relaxed and don't have qualified people in positions. My advice to any and all parents is to ask questions. Ask how many kids graduated with tops in 2014 and 2015, ask about national merit scholars, ask if the superintendent is following these kids to see how prepared they are for college, ask if they are requiring their teachers to do continuing education classes. For a school that is supposed to be a college prep school with one of the highest tuition rates in town I think you will be left with your mouth gapping open its as we were. The superintendent will not and does not respond to questions, calls or emails...alarming. The teachers are not held accountable therefore like us if you get a good one be extremely thankful, we had fabulous teachers. But I am so happy we asked the questions above because after getting answers we were able to pull out children and know that we are confident our dollars spent on an education elsewhere.

Posted March 03, 2015
Our daughter started attending Parkview Baptist School in her Senior Year and she didn't know ANY of the 100+ students in the senior class. We thought that her first year & last year @ Parkview might be difficult. But bfore the previous school year ended, she was allowed to shadow a student for a full day of school. The first day of school she was assigned a "buddy" to show her to her classes, introduce her to students,etc. The second day of school I received a call asking how my daughter's first day of school went. A few weeks later, the counselor spoke with my daughter to see first hand how everything was going. We were very pleased at how attentive and concerned the staff were. She says that she feels like she has been going there all along and has made so many friends and has gotten involved in a lot of the many activities/clubs that are offered and she even loves her teachers! We rate Parkview Baptist School as Excellent as evidenced in the education, caring and spiritual nurturing they provide to the students.

Posted September 29, 2014
Parkview Baptist School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is a fantastic school! Parkview provided a Christ-centered education for my two children who attended PBS from kindergarten through 12th grade. Both are successful adults - one employed as a teacher and the other in the petrochemical industry. I am proud to be a part of the Parkview family! My family was blessed by the teachers and other leadership of the school. I enjoyed being a parent volunteer throughout the course of my children's years at PBS. Parkview exceeded our expectations and continues to provide an excellent education for its students. It's a great place to be!

Parkview Baptist School 2

Posted August 27, 2014
this school is so confusing asdfghjk what the heck is this "fluid block" schedule?? idk i like waffles

Posted May 27, 2014
We have one child at Parkview and hope to have our second there soon! Lovely, caring teachers who share strong Christian values and work overtime to help the children! Worth every penny!

Parkview Baptist School
5750 Parkview Church Road, Baton Rouge, LA  70816
Last modified Parkview Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12