PK-12|Private
1,300 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Students who need extra help are identified early and receive special attention; on the other end of the spectrum, students who are working above grade level are given extra opportunities to learn and grow outside of the regular classroom through special small groups.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Don Mayes is a visionary leader who works closely and cooperatively with the church leadership to make Parkview the best it can be.

Develops character: Strongly agree

During the aftermath of the Baton Rouge flood I had the opportunity to work side by side in a friend's home with high school students from Parkview who were talented, friendly, well-spoken, and true servants.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Even the auxiliary teachers know my children by name and keep up with their food allergies and asthma needs.

I conducted a very structured and detailed search for a private school for my children. Some of the factors that were important to me were: academic excellence, a quality and diverse athletic program, a rich fine arts program with a variety of performance options, international travel opportunities, and most importantly, an environment conducive to spiritual development. Parkview delivers above and beyond my expectations in every category, and all at a price well below other private schools my family considered. Whatever your perception of Parkview Baptist is, I would encourage you to do your own research and visit the campus. The numbers don't lie, and you will feel at home the moment you experience the Parkview difference.

We made a change to Parkview after many years at another school. We have been nothing short of significantly impressed since the day of our initial tour! Parkview has lived up to all of our (very high) expectations and we are thrilled with our son's progress. He loves the school and his interactions with his teachers and the staff. We could not be more pleased.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The experiences I have had with my children's teachers have been incredible. They have struggled in a few subjects and teachers have taken their lunch breaks or off hours to put in extra time for my child.

My kids have been at this school for the past 4 years and we have been so pleased with the overall experience. The balance of academics, arts, athletics and the spiritual aspect are what I love the most. My children love waking up going to school, have never said an ill word and are genuinely happy everyday at this institution. I would recommend this school for anyone, whatever your child excels in, Parkview would be a fantastic fit.

We started with Parkview Baptist School last school year after several years at another local private school. We were welcomed with open arms. Our children had no trouble adjusting to their new school and making new friends. I love that Parkview makes sure each new student has a buddy for the first week of school, not only to help them learn their way around, but to make sure they are not alone.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Unfortunately, one of our children was on the receiving end of bullying. Fortunately, staff and administration took it very seriously.

Last modified Parkview Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12