Baton Rouge, LA

Posted August 17, 2013
Belaire High School so far is a good school, today we had our athlete's day. I was thoroughly impressed with the new coaches added to the school this year; I can see that they are dedicated to the student and their success both in school and out. The crowed was motivated by the different dance teams, the football players showed up in totality, as did the volleyball team. Parent participation was at an all-time high. We heard encouraging word from the new Principle Mrs. Venesa Myers and even had the chance to meet with the band director who informed us that we have a full band this year and they will be preforming at school functions. Overall I am totally pleased with my choice of school. I plan on making myself useful for the next two years by volunteering for whatever the needs may. This year I hope more parents get involved with their children to make this a successful year for everyone.

Posted September 11, 2009
The school is one of the best in Louisiana. The new Principal has a great love for children. He reinforces the school's motto, 'Expecting Greatness,' every morning.

Belaire High School 3

Posted July 21, 2008

Belaire High School 1

Posted July 08, 2008

Belaire High School 1

Posted June 05, 2008

Belaire High School 0

Posted June 04, 2008
belaire is a good school for learning and it's going to better this year

Posted December 09, 2007
This is a wonderful school for your child to attend.

Posted August 20, 2007

Belaire High School 3

Posted May 04, 2007
I really think that Belaire High School is going down the drain. The only people that lift my daughter spirit up is Coach Boatner, Coach Banks, and Mr. Rico. Sometimes I feel endangered for the students especially my daughter. Those are all my comments.

Belaire High School 4

Posted April 06, 2007
- a former student

Belaire High School
12121 Tams Drive, Baton Rouge, LA  70815
Last modified Belaire High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belaire High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top