Bad
Good

I believe this school is very acceptable. i excelled in MATH // SCIENCE// ENGLISH the teachers here really care about you & understands that each child learns different . im really glad i graduated from belaire high & that my mom did not send me to broadmoor high because the teachers there walk out of class & dont return , they give up.

Belaire High School so far is a good school, today we had our athlete's day. I was thoroughly impressed with the new coaches added to the school this year; I can see that they are dedicated to the student and their success both in school and out. The crowed was motivated by the different dance teams, the football players showed up in totality, as did the volleyball team. Parent participation was at an all-time high. We heard encouraging word from the new Principle Mrs. Venesa Myers and even had the chance to meet with the band director who informed us that we have a full band this year and they will be preforming at school functions. Overall I am totally pleased with my choice of school. I plan on making myself useful for the next two years by volunteering for whatever the needs may. This year I hope more parents get involved with their children to make this a successful year for everyone.

The school is one of the best in Louisiana. The new Principal has a great love for children. He reinforces the school's motto, 'Expecting Greatness,' every morning.

belaire is a good school for learning and it's going to better this year

This is a wonderful school for your child to attend.

I really think that Belaire High School is going down the drain. The only people that lift my daughter spirit up is Coach Boatner, Coach Banks, and Mr. Rico. Sometimes I feel endangered for the students especially my daughter. Those are all my comments.

Last modified Belaire High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.