Posted April 28, 2014
I have two daughters studying in this school (Fifth Grade and K). Wonderful School and dedicated teachers team. Dedicated Principal and very good admin team. Updated library, positive and encouraging Librarian. Nice Cafeteria team. Overall the best school in town!

Belfair Montessori School 0

Posted July 05, 2009
my chid has been going to this school for awhile now and i don't like it at all! My child had a problem with a little boy there and the upper staff was no help it supposed to be 0 tolerance but they did nothing at all. front office have very bad customer service. Her teacher was not using the correct lang. in the class. did you take a look at those scores? They only do science 4 pgs out the yr.

Posted March 27, 2009
I have a first grade daughter attending the Montessori Program at Belfair. This is her second year at Belfair. Next year, my other daughter will enter kindergarten in the Montessori program. I had high expectations for the school, and so far the school has exceeded all my expectations. The only area that I feel needs improvement is parental involvement in the school - particularly involvement in the school's PTO.

Posted September 18, 2006
I have two daughters (4th and Pre-K)attending Belfair Montessori School this school year 2006-07. With the success of my 4th grader in the past attending Belfair, I've found the quality of academics at Belfair to be above standards. The faculty and staff of Belfair Montessori all seem to really care about the students educational needs. Overall, this is a great school!

Posted November 02, 2003
The magnet portion of the school is Montessori education. I am often suprised by my four year old. Recently he came home wanting to discuss the planets in our solar system. He is able to name the planets as well as give details about them. This seems to be typical of other students in his class. However, the areas we have seen the most pleasant change in our child has been in dicipline, self-respect and respect for others. He is learning to make good choices in caring for himself, his community and the environment. He has also become considerably more self-reliant and independent in his daily activities. I attribute all of the above to the outstanding Montessori program available at this school. The fact that this is a public (free) education is astounding.

Belfair Montessori School
4451 Fairfields Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA  70802
Last modified Belfair Montessori School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belfair Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top