Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have 2 kids going to Broadmoor and I wish I never enrolled them there. I feel that the teachers my kids have now are not concerned about them. There's no type of parent/teacher relationships since they have been attending. I recommend nobody to come here.

If you ever get the opportunity to visit other schools in the parish of Baton Rouge-like Westdale Heights Academic Magnet- TWO thumbs up..you will see why Broadmoor Elementary needs to be closed down. Student-teacher ratio at Broadmoor is horrific and my 4th grader (who is now at Westdale) seems to be slower than the rest of the other students because he basically lost a year when I enrolled him at Broadmoor. After experiencing Westdale Heights, I thank God every night before I fall asleep that my children where accepted in the magnet program and are now attending Westdale Heights Academic Magnet. The student-teacher ration is excellent, Principal wonderful, the staff is so helpful, informative, and care, and the parent involvement is extraordinary!! Whenever they call for parent volunteers, we have to get in early so we can help because there are so many parents that want to be involved. Westdale Rocks!!

I have a third grade honor roll student at this school. I have not had any problems with the shool at all. I recently went in and had a one on one with the principa where he gladly went over the plans for the upcoming school year. As far as parties or other programs I feel that they are going in the right direction. The children are rewarded with certificates and free meals and so on. Instead of parents complaining about what is not being done I think we should get together as parents and create a better learning environment for our children. The school does have an organization for parents(just ask). I would like to see continual parental involvement in the upcoming school year.

My daughter came from a school in another part of the state that wasn't great by standards, but she spent the entire second semester here ahead of the other students. After 6 years of perfect attendance and honor roll (2 B's in 5 years, All rest straight A's) there was no special recognition for her achievements like there was at her other school.

Last modified Broadmoor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.