Baton Rouge, LA

Posted February 27, 2015
Very bad school they can less about there student's. With a lazy counselor and no principal and the dean of students. Have a very nasty attitude towards the kids. They care less about the kids grades. The counselor never does have time for any meeting. If u to talk about u child grade's. Please get rid of the of these lazy grown people they only there for a paycheck nothing else

Claiborne Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2015
Claiborne is a wonderful school, my grandson is really growing . I love Ms. Baily kindergarten class

Claiborne Elementary School

Posted August 27, 2008
Claiborne has made wondeful improvements since 2005. The class sizes have gone and we have a wonderful Principal who has made several changes. The school has drastically improved and will continue to do so.

Posted June 13, 2005
My son has been at Claiborne for 2 years, his kindergarden year was wonderful. But this year has been a hell year. The principal has no leardership skills, nor does she have any idea whats going on at the school. The quality of his education has down 90%. When I tried to get him moved to another class or school we were blocked. I would not advise any parent who cares about the education of their child, to allow them to attend this school. And the class sizes is 27-30 students per teacher. One first grade class changed teachers three times in a nine month school year how can any child learn like that. Not allow your child to be subjust to this careless type of education.

Posted August 04, 2004
My opinion of claiborne is not good. My daughter has attend claiborne elementary for 5 years now and the first two years were fine but the first and second grade year was horrorable. I didn't have any support from the principle when I expressed my concerns about the teachers at the school. The principle would tell me that she did not listen to he say she say feed back about her teachers or parent gossip. When I tried to set up a conference with her and the teacher she would get the guidance counsler to speak with me not herself. I advise all parent not to sent their children to claiborne elementary

Claiborne Elementary School
4707 Denham Street, Baton Rouge, LA  70805
Last modified Claiborne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claiborne Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top