Baton Rouge, LA

Posted August 14, 2013
Greenbrier Elementary has a wonderful staff. I have 3 sons that attend this year and they enjoyed going back this for this school year. Mrs. Signater a hard worker teacher. If I could I would want my three sons to be student's in her class every year, of course different grades. I love this school, I couldn't ask for better! Five stars all the way!!! GEAUX GATORS!!!

Posted May 22, 2012
Go Greenbrier GATORS! I absolutely adore this school. My daughters love this school! Mrs. Rutledge is an awesome principal. Her enthusiasm is contagious! The teachers are eager to teach and help the students and parents. At Greenbrier, We are making "The Climb!"

Greenbrier Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
omg my child wast in a private school and i change her to public i think i waste my money Greenbrier elementary is wonderful and free my kid is a little behind from the private school i wish i would have put her in greenbrier at the begin............

Posted August 13, 2006
Greenbrier Elementary is an excellant school! The teachers are always there for the children, no matter if they are their homeroom teacher or not. The principal and teachers give 100% everyday. My child absolutly loves attending Greenbrier and I am so proud of his school and the supporting community!! Go Gators!

Posted July 07, 2005
I have only the highest praise for the teachers, and the principal, Mr. Comeau, of Greenbriar Elem. school. I have seen such a tremendous change in the school since Mr. Comeau became principal. A lot of the teachers were replaced and the change in the atmosphere was unmistakable. My child started to smile again about school. He became excited about learning again. I have not always felt good about this school. I believe that Greenbriar should be a model for other public schools and Mr. Comeau and the teachers should be applauded for their hard work, their true concern and love for the children and their determination to guide the childern toward the positive. GREAT JOB!

Greenbrier Elementary School
12203 Canterbury Drive, Baton Rouge, LA  70814
Last modified Greenbrier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbrier Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top