Bad
Good

Greenbrier Elementary is working to become an "A" school and will do so with the help of a new gifted program.

Greenbrier Elementary has a wonderful staff. I have 3 sons that attend this year and they enjoyed going back this for this school year. Mrs. Signater a hard worker teacher. If I could I would want my three sons to be student's in her class every year, of course different grades. I love this school, I couldn't ask for better! Five stars all the way!!! GEAUX GATORS!!!

Go Greenbrier GATORS! I absolutely adore this school. My daughters love this school! Mrs. Rutledge is an awesome principal. Her enthusiasm is contagious! The teachers are eager to teach and help the students and parents. At Greenbrier, We are making "The Climb!"

omg my child wast in a private school and i change her to public i think i waste my money Greenbrier elementary is wonderful and free my kid is a little behind from the private school i wish i would have put her in greenbrier at the begin............

Last modified Greenbrier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.