Posted July 28, 2014
Mckinley is an awesome school with a warm and welcoming environment. My son had a phenomenal experience at McKinley Middle. The administration and faculty were all very supportive and helpful any time. I'd highly recommend sending your child to McKinley, especially if they're creative and artsy !

Posted May 01, 2014
This school is wonderful. My child goes there and almost every week they have special activities. The teachers are truly outstanding, they don't just teach like a regular teacher, they have fun with the lesson as they teach to the class.There are many clubs that your child can get involved in after class. There are also extra high school courses so that when your child makes it to high school they wont have to take as many courses. As I have said McKinley is truly an outstanding school that helps students become prepared for their future.

Posted January 04, 2014
This is an excellent school. My child has learned a lot. Please go to McKinley Middle Magnet.

Posted April 06, 2011
I am pleased to have been a member of the faculty at McKinley Middle School for 27 years. The administration is great and the staff is a kind and caring staff who put the students first and foremost in preserving the integrity of our wonderful school!!

Posted July 22, 2010
I consider this school to be a hidden gem. The principal leadership is outstanding. He makes my child feel like part of a family at school with an open door policy. My child has attended this school in 6th &7th grades. It has a college prep curriculum along with close involvement with the arts, which I feel is so important. My child has also won 2 scholarships for college while at Mckinley middle. This school offers many positive incentives for good grades and leadership. There are also many opportunities to enter contests to win money, such as essy contests, poetry contests, art contests, photography contests to name a few.

Posted January 02, 2010
this school is the best school in the parish. i am so happy i go to this amazing school. the teachers are so cool they actually make sure you understand the curriculum before moving on to thw next lesson. I love Mckinley MIddle Academic Magnet School for the Visual and Oerforming Arts

Posted December 03, 2009
Mckinley Middle is the best school ever. I luv it there. I am a 7th grader and the teachers are so fun and caring and get their jobs done very well. When it comes down to work we Mckinley Middle Students dont play. We are boldly going where no the middle school has gone before. I type this proudly and is happy to say I am a MCK Middle Magnet 7th Grade Student......!!! Luv You Mr.Brister.....

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted September 11, 2009
I am so impressed with McKinley Middle Magnet. My daughter just started there this year, coming from a small, private school. It was a little overwhelming at first, but the principal, Mr. Brister, gets top honors for his compassion and the way he makes each student feel as if they are special. The teachers I have spoken with so far are excited about the subjects they teach, and the opportunity for classes like web design, Latin and Drama in 7th grade makes me happy with our decision. I would definitely recommend parents apply for this school. Also, I was amazed that our bus driver came to the house a few days before school started to meet our daughter and make sure she had the information about the route and time- truly impressive dedication!

Posted September 01, 2009
It is a wonderful school and the staff is one the best in this state.

Mckinley Middle Magnet School
1550 Eddie Robinson Sr Drive, Baton Rouge, LA  70802
Last modified Mckinley Middle Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mckinley Middle Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top