Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (2 responses)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted February 19, 2016
Thanks to all stuff I can't names all bc some of the lady's on carpool,at the office, cafeteria, thank you all so much you do a wonderful job I appreciate all you do our kids spend more time with you'll than us so thank you for all your patience God bless you all

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted February 19, 2016
I never have problems with that I asked my kids everyday and the love there teachers.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted February 19, 2016
Well I don't know about other but for a first grade it ok not to much!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted February 19, 2016
Yes absolutely but I still think we need to encourage All the parents to be more involved and work together with the school because the school can't do without us!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 19, 2016
Yes I can tell my kids are care more about kid with special need they are taking care better to my nephew !

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted February 19, 2016
Yes I think the school dose but I think that's more our responsibility to encourage our kids to be honest

Posted February 19, 2016
My little one love the school the teacher are doing a very good job she love all the activities I appreciate all you'll do with the kids.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 18, 2015
Mrs Weeks and Mrs Jackson have been the first beautiful faces we see when we enter the school and they represent Woodlawn as a whole! Thank You ladies for having an Excellent attitude inside and out! God Bless you and all of the staff, principals and teachers!

Posted November 18, 2015
My experience at Woodlawn has been excellent! From the office staff Mrs Weeks and Mrs Jackson to the Principal and Vice Principal past and present to the teachers from Kindergarten to Fifth grade, Caring, Understanding, Professional, proficient, thorough, and loving! Three of my grandchildren have come through Woodlawn and the experience has been, must I say again....Excellent!

Posted February 23, 2014
I'm not from br. And I moved here when my daughter was 2. ALWAYS heard bad things about EBR schools. But I didn't want the extra drive a Prairieville or the traffic of Denham. And I refuse to pay for school (I already do with my taxes). Before she started school I did a lot of research and picked either Woodlawn or Shenandoah for her to go to. (Hey if it was bad they couldn't mess her up THAT bad in Kindergarten.) SO glad I did! The teachers are amazing, the office staff is loving and familiar, and the principal is great too. They even have an extended day program! They care. We have been here a few years now and I really believe I made the right decision. I did sign the petition to make this school district independent, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Sad bc that means I'm going to buy a house in Prairieville now....I don't want her in Woodlawn high. And not going to change schools in middle school given the awkward age and how hard that would be.

8160 Antioch Road, Baton Rouge, LA  70817
Last modified Woodlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.