Baton Rouge, LA
Students enrolled: 1,224

Scotlandville Magnet High School 1

Posted September 12, 2013
This school is horrible. The children lack discipline from all angles. Teachers curse and are disrespectful. No Spanish teacher, yet Spanish is required to graduate. 17 fights in one day, cell phones out all day in class, and there is no respect all around. This place needs an overhaul! As far as the others making comments as to how great it was, your bad grammar and misspellings show how bad the education is.

Posted May 19, 2012
It's an amazing school with THE BEST BAND and Sports. I would highly reccomend this school.

Scotlandville Magnet High School 1

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted June 18, 2009

Posted February 01, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008
I've been here for five years, and I've seen the changes that have taken place. There's pride in this school that is second to none. I'm glad to be a member of this faculty. Now, no school is perfect, but we're certainly heading in the right direction.

Scotlandville Magnet High School 4

Posted July 02, 2008
Are there things at Scotlandville High that could and should be changed? Of course; it's like that at any school. Are we working to improve discipline and accademic performance? Yes. I am very proud of my school and the the students who attend. We are generally forsaken by the parish (both in terms of the school board and the citizens of EBR), but we are fighting to create an environment where our children want to learn and better themselves; we are bringing in educators who truly want to close the achievement gap; and we are always keeping the children first and foremost in our hearts, minds, and decisions. I have been offered positions at other schools in the parish--but there is no where else I want to teach. I am proud of my school...

Posted June 14, 2008
Scotlandville is an excellent school acadimically.Excellent teachers,and awesome staff I do not regret sending my child there

Scotlandville Magnet High School 2

Posted June 04, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008
This school is one of the best in the district. It offers many hands on activites and the teachers helps every student to do the best they can. It has many advanced classes at a lower grade level, unlike most high schools, and is a perfect preperation for those students who plan to enter College.

Scotlandville Magnet High School
9870 Scotland Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA  70807
Last modified Scotlandville Magnet High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scotlandville Magnet High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top