Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Everyday I found teachers reading and comment my son's homework. They are nice, patient, and helpful.

Amount of homework: Agree

Every day I help my son to finish his homework. I think the amount is OK.

Develops character: Neutral

I need time to rate this all. My family just arrived here for a month.

The smile of the school bus driver every time, the patience and love of the tearcher, and so on

This is a horrible school. My child is constantly bullied. The teachers, principals, & staff does nothing unless he's in trouble. His nose was burst by one kid. I had to make a big deal for the kid to be disciplined/ suspend. Teachers and principal couldn't care less for their students. Its ragedy. The cafeteria had a bad fly problem with sticky traps hanging. This is my child's first and last year.

My son attended Pre-K here. He learnt a lot. Loves the teachers. If your child is more advance, they will provide him/her advanced materials.

This is a school constantly changing. It has a lot of nice teachers, and a good coach. My kids were there for some years when we were in Baton Rouge. It is much better than you could imagine by just looking at it. most of the teachers in this school have masters degree. The students there are mostly nice. it is an school of average or above.

I worked at UTE for one year. The staff are super supportive. The principal is kind and experienced at her profession. I loved the LSU volunteers and the community input. The students were respectful, capaple, connected, and positive. Spend time at UTE so you can truly appreciate the dedication by Toni and the entire student body and staff...I miss you guys so much!

This is by far the worst school I have ever seen. The staff is uninformed and uncaring. The children are left to fend for themselves. I only allowed my daughter to attend for 2 days. I regret even letting her go that long. I do not reccomend this school to anyone. If you have any other option it has got to be better than this.

The staff is very uninformative. You ask questions about what's going on and noone seems to ever know. You ask for something to be done and it's never done. The principal is a poor excuse for an administrator. The only time she talks with a parent is when that parent child is in trouble. She's never there and She's not helpful at all. I wouldn't recommend anyone sending their children there!

Last modified University Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.