Baton Rouge, LA

University Terrace Elementary School 1

Posted January 13, 2015
This is a horrible school. My child is constantly bullied. The teachers, principals, & staff does nothing unless he's in trouble. His nose was burst by one kid. I had to make a big deal for the kid to be disciplined/ suspend. Teachers and principal couldn't care less for their students. Its ragedy. The cafeteria had a bad fly problem with sticky traps hanging. This is my child's first and last year.

University Terrace Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2013
My son attended Pre-K here. He learnt a lot. Loves the teachers. If your child is more advance, they will provide him/her advanced materials.

University Terrace Elementary School 3

Posted August 24, 2010
This is a school constantly changing. It has a lot of nice teachers, and a good coach. My kids were there for some years when we were in Baton Rouge. It is much better than you could imagine by just looking at it. most of the teachers in this school have masters degree. The students there are mostly nice. it is an school of average or above.

University Terrace Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2008
I worked at UTE for one year. The staff are super supportive. The principal is kind and experienced at her profession. I loved the LSU volunteers and the community input. The students were respectful, capaple, connected, and positive. Spend time at UTE so you can truly appreciate the dedication by Toni and the entire student body and staff...I miss you guys so much!

University Terrace Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2007
This is by far the worst school I have ever seen. The staff is uninformed and uncaring. The children are left to fend for themselves. I only allowed my daughter to attend for 2 days. I regret even letting her go that long. I do not reccomend this school to anyone. If you have any other option it has got to be better than this.

University Terrace Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2007
The staff is very uninformative. You ask questions about what's going on and noone seems to ever know. You ask for something to be done and it's never done. The principal is a poor excuse for an administrator. The only time she talks with a parent is when that parent child is in trouble. She's never there and She's not helpful at all. I wouldn't recommend anyone sending their children there!

University Terrace Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2006
first impressions are lasting impression. I found this school to be very unorganized and uninformative. I am in a pickle because this is the school in my district or area and I do not know much about the public system in Baton Rouge. My middle school child is in an unacceptable school per its current rating by the board. Lord help us all. That is all I can say. If funds are provided to help students change over to private school, please sign me up immediately. Think twice before sending here.

University Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2004
The teachers and staff at UT do a great job with what they have. They do a great job of keeping the kids in-line. My eldest son went there for 2 years and my youngest is still there. Although most kids come from lower income backgrounds, the scores for the student-body are commendable.

University Terrace Elementary School
575 West Roosevelt Street, Baton Rouge, LA  70802
Last modified University Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Terrace Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top