Baton Rouge, LA

Posted January 09, 2015
Best elementary school in baton rouge. My son struggled in 2 schools last year. 1 was a catholic gifted and the other was another public. I have never seen such a dedicated and honestly caring staff as Wildwood elementary. My son is now in a gifted class with all A in achedemic, A/B in conduct, self confidence, many friends and loves to go to school. His class even leads the school in reading comprehension.

Posted July 25, 2012
This is a very awesome school. the teachers teach and the principals give chances. no one is ever bullied. the school is nice and clean. this is awesome and a shout out to MRS.KELLY who retired. she was the best

Wildwood Elementary School 3

Posted January 25, 2012
The pre-k teacher is great,my twins are happy here.I will suggest this pre-k to all my friends.

Posted October 20, 2009
I love the school because the teachers, principal, and staff put the children first. The curriculum is great. My child is new to the school but everyone made him feel as though he was a part of the school. The teachers are concern and does an excellent job to make sure that no child is left behind.

Posted August 15, 2009
My son and I are really enjoying our experience at Wildwood. The Principal, Mrs. Kelly is exceptional and My son's new kindergarten teacher, Mrs. West is absolutely magnificiant. The staff members are very child and parent friendly, they absolutely love their job!!!! The school is very structured and organized. I just love it!!!!

Posted November 05, 2007
my son just started attending school here and he absolutely loves it! the teachers and faculty are wonderful. I recommend the school to anyone in the area!

Posted November 07, 2006
I appreciate all the support and help with my daughter from the school,the principal and teachers are helpful and want the best for the students.

Wildwood Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2005
This school has a great pre-k program. The teachers are knowledgeable and work well with the children. The only drawback is that their is only one pre-k class. The classroom environment is wonderful and children are encouraged to explore and learn at their own pace.

Wildwood Elementary School 3

Posted December 20, 2004
I find that upper grade teachers are reluctant to use technology to communicate with parents or to help students enter the world of technology by posting homework assignments and links that would be helpful in completing assignments. The school web site is very limited - no class web sites have been established. The school needs to put more emphasis on this area.

444 Halfway Tree Road, Baton Rouge, LA  70810
Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wildwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top