Bossier City, LA

Posted July 08, 2014
I'm currently a junior here and is 1 of the best I've ever been enlisted in and that's saying something because I have a military family so I experience alot of high schools. Sure bossier high USE to be a bad schools but since 2008 it's taken a dramatic improvement. It's not hard to fit in and the teachers treat us like no other schools I've been to. Im very proud of Bossier High

Bossier High School 1

Posted January 28, 2014
As a former student of Bossier High School, I am proud to articulate how lucky I am to have survived such a harsh environment. I graduated in 2003, and I still cannot seem to let go of the atrocities I experienced in high school. I would attend my first class where the assigned teacher would give an assignment, such as reading a chapter and leave the room for the remainder of the class period. Bullying and prejudice came mainly from the teachers and staff. With a few exceptions, the staff was impolite, obnoxious, and wholly uneducated. At a school performance, I was booed off stage while things were thrown at me. To my surprise, there were no repercussions. These are only a few examples of the many instances that I can remember. As far as education, I have learned how horribly lacking this school is since attending college where they supposedly care less about students. Because of the horrors of attending BHS, I have been studying secondary education. I plan to give back to students similar to myself that were discriminated against, bullied, and thrown aside by administration and faculty. If I lived in this school district, I would move heaven and earth to get my son out of it.

Posted September 22, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted December 14, 2008
Bossier High school is an awesome school, the teachers are well caring and the principal is great.. if i had a child i would want them to go there.. so u should consider it as well..

Posted December 10, 2008
This school is very friendly. The new principal 'Big Daddy' is an awesome man. He always has the time to help solve our problems. He damands alot from his teachers and listens to us. He has made this an awesome place to learn.

Posted August 18, 2008
As a parent of a BHS student I must say that I am doing my level best at this time to get her transfered to a different school. This school is not a good school, and they treat some students differently then others.

Posted August 11, 2008
Im a former graduate class of 08.... the school has really improved over the years... the pricipal is not only your mentor but he also a friend.. you can go to him and ask him anything and we would most likely have the answer one way or another....

Posted August 08, 2008
I just graduated from bossier and it is by far the best high school ever i would not have had such an amazing high school experience at any other school go Bearkats!

Posted August 03, 2008
I love this school i am attending this school and i am a junior there. so far my years there have been exciting. they have good discipline and great teachers. no matter what people say about the school i will always love this school. it has great people great teachers. and great principals.

Bossier High School
777 Bearkat Drive, Bossier City, LA  71111
Last modified Bossier High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bossier High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top