Bossier City, LA

Elm Grove Middle School 3

Posted October 20, 2014
this school is terrible for bullying.... there is little done to stop it except for the annual anti-bullying campaign....and it is ineffective. Kids are terrified to "Snitch" in fear of further bullying by the bullies friends.... That said, there are some incredible teachers here... that engage the student.

Elm Grove Middle School 2

Posted October 20, 2014
Teachers should be allowed to write up kids if they are a disruption to the class. Calling home only does so much. The teachers at EGMS are great, but they need support from the administration. Louisiana has a law concerning the "right to teach." There also needs to be a law regarding "the right to learn."

Elm Grove Middle School 1

Posted May 22, 2013
I am saddened and disgusted after all of the glowing things I always heard about EGMS to say that my son has been systematically bullied by students for the past two years. I question their instruction and methods in the classroom as well as discipline. I've had phone calls from 2 teachers in 2 years. Not acceptable.

Elm Grove Middle School 0

Posted July 26, 2009
I feel honored to say that my daughter currently attends this school as I did AND my my older siblings, as well. As a parent I am just realizing how fortunate we all were/are to live in the school district which enabled us to attend Elm Grove. South Bossier's test scores have always been higher compared to other Bossier schools not to mention other LA cities. The majority of school-aged children from South Bossie are much more respectable than any other towards adults and each other. I guess you could say they are not spoiled and MOST are well-grounded and they tend to have long-lasting bonding relationships with friends. The faculty (many former students) are REAL humans with respect towards their students and the parents. The school has been in existence for almost 100 years! That is AMAZING and says a lot!

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted March 01, 2009

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted November 04, 2008
This school is challenging but is really good for us as all the teachers try their best to help all of us.

Posted July 22, 2008
I attended Elm Grove. My children also attended Elm Grove. Many of the teachers at the school also attended Elm Grove. This is because it has a tradition of loving and nurturing students and welcoming parents and community.

Posted May 28, 2008

Elm Grove Middle School
4301 Panther Drive, Bossier City, LA  71112
Last modified Elm Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elm Grove Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top