Bad
Good

This website is against the Freedom of Speech and has erased my post. They are direct violation of my 1st. Amendment. Please do not submit reviews to this website until they show complete and real respect to us users! I will be reporting their behavior to the proper authorities.

My 2 children went to Meadowview and 2 of my grandchildren are there now. I have been blessed to watch Meadowview grow. Getting parents involved is their goal!

I love meadowview--My daughter went there(she's now 21) and I have another daughter there in the 4th grade and hopefully my granddaughter will be attending pre-k when school starts. The teachers and other staff really care about the children that attend there.

Meadowview is a good school. my daughter is in first grade there. the teachers are great just like Dr. Barrett is. I went to that school long time ago. I know my daughter has learn alot at this school

I have had wonderful support for both my children from the staff of Meadowview

Dr. Barrett has improved teacher awareness for the education of students to the level of teachers desire to teach and parent ability to discipline children to increase their eagerness to learn.

Last modified Meadowview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.