Bossier City, LA

Meadowview Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2013
This website is against the Freedom of Speech and has erased my post. They are direct violation of my 1st. Amendment. Please do not submit reviews to this website until they show complete and real respect to us users! I will be reporting their behavior to the proper authorities.

Posted August 05, 2009
My 2 children went to Meadowview and 2 of my grandchildren are there now. I have been blessed to watch Meadowview grow. Getting parents involved is their goal!

Posted July 08, 2009
I love meadowview--My daughter went there(she's now 21) and I have another daughter there in the 4th grade and hopefully my granddaughter will be attending pre-k when school starts. The teachers and other staff really care about the children that attend there.

Meadowview Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2009
Meadowview is a good school. my daughter is in first grade there. the teachers are great just like Dr. Barrett is. I went to that school long time ago. I know my daughter has learn alot at this school

Posted July 23, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008
I have had wonderful support for both my children from the staff of Meadowview

Posted November 28, 2006
Dr. Barrett has improved teacher awareness for the education of students to the level of teachers desire to teach and parent ability to discipline children to increase their eagerness to learn.

Meadowview Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2006
The most compassionate school around. Excellent rapport with students with disabilities! Very well kept school, it always looks nice.

Posted June 24, 2004
- a administrator
Meadowview Elementary is one of the cleanest if not the cleanest school in the state of Louisiana. The Faculty/Staff welcome each child and person with a warm and caring attitude. The mission is to develop life long learners while encouaging integrity and respect! The Faculty/Staff are dedicated to improving student achievement. There are a variety of extra-curricular activities at Meadowview such as 4-H,jump rope team, 4-H cheerleaders, after school tutoring K-3,After School Academy, High Acheivers, StarBase, Boy Scouts, and Girl Scouts. It is a great family of learners at Meadowview and a wonderful place to attend school!!

Meadowview Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2004
Yes, the staff at Meadowview is very nice and welcoming! My child has been enrolled here for 4 years. I have heard a lot of good things about Meadowview, but I think that the niceness maybe covering up for the faults. My child was on the honor roll until this year. I noticed grades dropping and no-one else seemed to be worried, until I pushed for something to be done. Also, when I talk to other parents in other districts, I am amazed at the extra cirricular activities, that other children are exposed to that my child is not, here at Meadowview. I'm afriad that if I was not an attentive parent, my child might get left behind! Considering a move.

Meadowview Elementary School
4312 Shed Road, Bossier City, LA  71111
Last modified Meadowview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top