Bad
Good

Posted August 12, 2014
It's a really great school! My daughter loves the teachers and the environment. Principal Grooms is the most hands on principal that I've ever met and we've moved around a lot. Cope is very diverse, very hands on, and the teachers encourage the students to think outside of the box. These are all qualities that I look for when finding a new school.

Posted November 19, 2011
Cope Middle School is the 2010-2011 top rated middle school in Bossier Parish. Both of my children attended for three years, this school has a fabulous administration, staff and students. They are always looking for new and better ways to do things and not just do what has worked in the past. I would not have chosen any other middle school to send my children to.

Cope Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2010
Cope has been a good school for our son. He has been pushed acedemically and has thrived socially. Not all of the teachers are what I would consider to be great, but many are wonderful. There is a fair amount of teaching for the LEAP test, but that is what we have experienced in this area (Shreveport schools are much worse about this!). The principal is fabulous! She takes every concern seriously and has time for every parent, every child. She strives to know all of the students by name and attends every academic, musical and atletic event. The new band director is wonderful. I would love to be here in 2-3 years to see what he does with the program! I wanted private schools, but this was a decient alternative. I just wish they had more sports!

Posted December 09, 2009
My son is in 8th grade this year & will be going to Airline next year. I LOVE Cope & Mrs. Judy Grooms (the principal), she is absolutely awesome:)

Posted July 07, 2008
In my opinion and many others, Cope is an excellent school. I would never want to go to another school. I'm going to my 3rd year at Cope And i love it not nearly as much violence as another school.

Posted November 16, 2004
Teacher's are very knowledgeable and go out of their way to help students.

Posted April 01, 2004
My daughter chelsi attended this school, and i want to say that i have never seen any other school get so involved with the students. This school has shown my daughter what life is all about. These teachers and adminestrative had been really helpful through my daughters attendace. -Kaci Lyn

Posted September 28, 2003
My child attended this school for three years. The principals, teachers and administration were very caring before and after she was diagnosed with Graves Disease. I will be forever greatful at the attention, and support they provided my child during her education. My child was an active honor student. With much prayer, family support intervention and love from Cope she survived and is now in high school. Thanks Cope.

Cope Middle School
4814 Shed Road, Bossier City, LA  71111
Last modified Cope Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cope Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top