PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My child has gone here for 4 years and it is totally amazing. the one on one is great, the staff and teachers make you always feel welcome. The kids love it and the education is unsurpassed. I love lynn oaks.

I love this school. They have a well rounded curriculum that includes lots of enrichment subjects for all grades, even the little ones. Lots of scenery changes during the day so the babies aren t confined to the same room and cause trouble from boredom. Excellent subject matter coverage that consistently turns out kids that usually go on to popular private high schools in New Orleans. Small classes.

Lynn Oaks is the very best school to send your children too! It is a family based small school where kids are in the great surroundings to get the education they need!!!

I absolutely love Lynn Oaks. My two children started there this year and I have seen a major improvement in their development and attitude. My children can't wait to go to school in the morning. I am so happy to be apart of the Lynn Oaks family. If you want a school that is small and that will cater to your children, this is the one!

I am very proud of Lynn Oaks for reopening after Katrina. They have been through some difficult times and rebuilt for us and our children. No one is making money off of this school. The pay of the teachers does not even compare to the pay in the public school system. Yet, Lynn Oaks acquired the best faculty. These teachers came with masters degrees. They are their only for us. Again no one is gaining a profit from this school. I think that Mr.Dehardy is doing a wonderful job.

Ever since hurricanes Katrina and Rita, Lynn Oaks has turned into a very poor school!

I am not a parent. But I am a high school student. And if Lynn Oaks had a high school, I would attend it in a heartbeat. Lynn Oaks has a safe and welcoming feeling that no other schools in the world have. It's like one big happy family.

Last modified Lynn Oaks School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8