Braithwaite, LA

Posted January 13, 2013
I love this school. They have a well rounded curriculum that includes lots of enrichment subjects for all grades, even the little ones. Lots of scenery changes during the day so the babies aren t confined to the same room and cause trouble from boredom. Excellent subject matter coverage that consistently turns out kids that usually go on to popular private high schools in New Orleans. Small classes.

Posted March 16, 2010
Lynn Oaks is the very best school to send your children too! It is a family based small school where kids are in the great surroundings to get the education they need!!!

Posted June 30, 2009

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted September 16, 2008
I absolutely love Lynn Oaks. My two children started there this year and I have seen a major improvement in their development and attitude. My children can't wait to go to school in the morning. I am so happy to be apart of the Lynn Oaks family. If you want a school that is small and that will cater to your children, this is the one!

Posted October 11, 2007
I am very proud of Lynn Oaks for reopening after Katrina. They have been through some difficult times and rebuilt for us and our children. No one is making money off of this school. The pay of the teachers does not even compare to the pay in the public school system. Yet, Lynn Oaks acquired the best faculty. These teachers came with masters degrees. They are their only for us. Again no one is gaining a profit from this school. I think that Mr.Dehardy is doing a wonderful job.

Lynn Oaks School 1

Posted April 12, 2007
- a former student
Ever since hurricanes Katrina and Rita, Lynn Oaks has turned into a very poor school!

Posted January 18, 2007
- a former student
I am not a parent. But I am a high school student. And if Lynn Oaks had a high school, I would attend it in a heartbeat. Lynn Oaks has a safe and welcoming feeling that no other schools in the world have. It's like one big happy family.

Posted September 04, 2005
Lynn Oaks has been a wounderfull school for all three of my children loving atmosphere and the principa Mrs. Brandy LaFrance makes it a point to speak with , know and hug every child. They really have an open door policy and the communication between students parents and teachers are wonderfull.I give the school 4 STARS.

Lynn Oaks School 2