PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I sent my son to BBCA for summer camp. He fell in love with everyone there and also loved learning about the bible. I decided to send him to school this year at BBCA. He has excelled in every aspect. He is comfortable, confident and loves getting up for school every morning. BBCA has been a true blessing in our lives. I would like to say thank you to everyone at BBCA. The staff is kind & caring! God Bless all of you!

This school has some of the best teachers in the state. The coaching staff is also very strong. Several state and national titles in Boys Basketball and football. Just this year all five of their seniors basketball starters are being persued for college sholarships. I give this school a five star rating.

The care that the entire staff shows towards each student is second to none. The atmosphere is more of a family rather than just performing a job. My daughter wasn't feeling good in school one day and her teacher called me that night to see how she was doing! I highly recommend this school!

I love Breaux Bridge Christian academy. this is my son's first year attending and I am already impressed. My first phone call to the school just to check the tution rates and opening made me feel so welcomed as if they knew me for years. Every staff member that I have meet are so sweet and helpful. The principal and the assistant are awesome. I would recommend this school to everyone.

The staff is Great and loving! The principles are based upon the bible, & that is why we chose for our 12yr old daughter to go. We love it, & know Lord Willing that she'll be graduating from BBCA in Breaux Bridge, La.! Praise Jesus for BBCA!

I have nothing bad to say about BBCA. We love our kids in this Christian school. It is a family-Christian environment with loving faculty members.

Last modified Breaux Bridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12